Steam Ubisoft Weekend Deal Pack

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/7513

Includes:
  • Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut Edition
  • Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
  • Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition
  • Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
all for $12.99.

Offer ends Monday at 10am PST. I'm seriously thinking of jumping on this as I don't have any of these games, although I mainly want Rainbow Six Vegas.

All of that sounds good except for Far Cry 2. I went ahead and purchased the bundle. I just won't load Far Cry 2. I'll give Assassin's Creed, Call of Juarez and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 a try.

The only game in that bundle that I want to play is Rainbow Six, but I'm not buying ubisoft games until they cut their always connected drm from all their games.

The only game in that bundle that I want to play is Rainbow Six, but I'm not buying ubisoft games until they cut their always connected drm from all their games.

I thought they did with Assassin's Creed?

I haven't played any of these games but wanted to finally play Call of Juarez after hearing is was good. Don't know if i'd ever get around to playing the others with the backlog i'm sitting on already.

I am considering this. I have FC2 on disc, but have never played the other 3 games. hmm

wow... rsv2 for $1.99.

is it worth the $2, though? live multiplayer community?

Far Cry 2 is great in small portions. I've enjoyed picking it up for a mission or two at a time for the last year or so. It's really repetitive if you try to play for several hours through, mostly because you have to drive across the enormous map to get to a mission and then the very next mission has you driving across the huge map to the next location.---- AND EVERY SINGLE village tries to kill you and they all respawn in 5 minutes after you kill them. It's intolerable to play for more than a couple hours straight, but it's very fun in 30 minute sessions which is about enough time to play a mission or two. I'm slowly advancing through the game using this strategy.

No they don't, but I'm no longer buying Ubisoft titles period until they completely abandon that POC DRM scheme.

I thought they did with Assassin's Creed?

I've been playing rainbow six vegas and call of juarez bound in blood, no DRM from Ubisoft that I can see.
None of these games use Uplay DRM, and Ubisoft has already said that Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood will only require a single online activation the first time you load the game and you can then play the single-player mode offline at any time. Things are looking up.

I bit. Watched some Call of Juarez eyefinity footage on youtube and had to give it a shot. I actually enjoyed Far Cry 2 - didn't really play it as a story, but driving around getting into battles was fun. You can get in ridiculous situations. If I can find my assassins creed game save I might finish it.

Far Cry 2 is a definition of console port crap. Far Cry 1 was an absolute fuckin blast!

It'd be nice if they had each game available for about $5 too. They'd probably make more money, and buying the 4-pack for all four would still be a good deal. I don't understand these "all or nothing" type deals, but I'm not going to pay $12.99 for only Bound in Blood.

I bit. Watched some Call of Juarez eyefinity footage on youtube and had to give it a shot. I actually enjoyed Far Cry 2 - didn't really play it as a story, but driving around getting into battles was fun. You can get in ridiculous situations. If I can find my assassins creed game save I might finish it.

i was resisting this deal and then you had to go and drop the eyefinity bomb... goodbye $13 =[

None of these games use Uplay DRM, and Ubisoft has already said that Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood will only require a single online activation the first time you load the game and you can then play the single-player mode offline at any time. Things are looking up.

Now if they do that with ALL their games, including their new ones I'll start buying ubisoft again.

Now if they do that with ALL their games, including their new ones I'll start buying ubisoft again.
Well, that remains to be seen. I think AC:B is the only upcoming Ubisoft game whose DRM we know about.

How I loathe Steam.

Edit: This was easily worth it for Call of Juarez.

Last edited:
After days of consideration i finally bought it. If i was walking through a store and saw this deal I probably wouldn't have hesitated so much.

You won this time Steam.

Back