Steam summer sale June 21st

What are you going to pick up?

I have no idea maybe if there is a good price on stuff I had some isometrics on my list like Spell Force 3 and Ass Creed Origins.

Hopefully come good games will go on sale. The past summer sales havent really caught my eye..

Yeah if Tower of Time is on sale or
Far cry 5 but don't really expect a deep discount for that one.

some games I would be interested in if the price is right...Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Assassin's Creed: Origins...of the 2 I think Origins has the best chance of being the cheapest

some games I would be interested in if the price is right...Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Assassin's Creed: Origins...of the 2 I think Origins has the best chance of being the cheapest

My friend bought Kingdom Come, he said it was great. He had waited so long for it. Definitely worth it. Im a sucker for Civ games, and I hope Civ 6 comes out on sale. But i've heard some horrible things about it.

add Nioh to my watch list...if it drops under $20...and a slight chance for NieR: Automata if it gets really cheap...

I love those sales since the flash sales are gone, makes things so much easier to Judge.

Meh, it's either steam sales or no sale, so not too bothered either way.

Besides, Steam has regional pricing in my favour (GoG doesn't), and I buy on PC whereever possible, so...

I was looking around this weekend (I'm out of stuff to play) and didn't really see much of anything other than AC: Origins. Vampyr seems interesting, but a little clumsy and last-gen. The rest of the first 5-6 pages of top sellers just didn't seem appealing.

What are some hidden gems from the last 18 months that most people missed?

My friend bought Kingdom Come, he said it was great. He had waited so long for it. Definitely worth it. Im a sucker for Civ games, and I hope Civ 6 comes out on sale. But i've heard some horrible things about it.
It was in the February Humble Bundle actually. Too bad you missed it. :(
As for Kingdom Come: Deliverance, it's not a bad game, although i wouldn't mind having a way to make your own character though. (I know, i know, keep dreaming! :) )

What are some hidden gems from the last 18 months that most people missed?

haven't played them yet but they sound interesting...

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Observer
NieR: Automata
What Remains of Edith Finch (I'm most interested in playing this)

I'm actually happy that I'm not looking forward to buying anything and I'm working on my backlog. I'll probably buy at least a few games since I have a ton of already-cheap games on my wish list, but for the sales I mostly just play along with the card collection games so I can get a badge.

I can't think of anything I don't have that I really want to play, everything good seems like it's coming in 2019.

I've been mainly playing 2D indies lately, as they're a bit easier to pick up and put down while I haven't had much gaming time. If I see any good sales on the best of them, I'll post a little list here.

I've already been buying sale games because both gog.com and gamersgate.com already had their summer sales. Then I bought a bundleand Beyond Earth from Fanatical. All I really want from Steam this year is is Lemans DLC for Project Cars 2 and I'm done for the year.

Shovel Knight, Hollow Knight and Axiom Verge seem well acclaimed on other platforms.

Those are definitely on the list. Some additional ones:

Hyper Light Drifter
Sundered
Wizard of Legend
Dead Cells

If you search for 2D Game Database in the PC forum, I posted a much more comprehensive list a while back.

However between your list and mine here, that covers my current favorites.

Is your wallet ready?

I sure hope so :D Actually I've purchased nearly everything that's currently available that I've been looking to buy. (which means a fatter backlog than usual, but less purchases on the horizon)

I'd like to grab Wolfenstein New Colossus, as I never grabbed it previously, and from what I understand based on discussions I've had, I'll like it, but probably only 67% as much as The New Order. So, I don't feel too bad grabbing it at a discount.

The only other major thing on my list is the Prey DLC, but I don't even mind paying full price for that because Arkane deserves it.

Otherwise, I just have to hold tight until the new Doom, Cyberpunk, DoA6, and some of the other cooler titles from E3 hit in the next two years. :D

Alot of buying new games is empowering but at the same time unless you play the damn thing it doesn't do any good.
I listed a list of games I'm anticipating and my brother thought I was insane because for most people you probably only need a dozen games.

Alot of buying new games is empowering but at the same time unless you play the damn thing it doesn't do any good.
I listed a list of games I'm anticipating and my brother thought I was insane because for most people you probably only need a dozen games.

I have a huge backlog right now, just due to some projects I have outside of my day job. I always get around to them eventually though. I've never fully wiped it out, but I've whittled it down quite a bit. Right now though... It's pretty big again.

Not really sure if there is anything big I am particularly after. Might just pick up DLC for games like EU4 or something.

I picked up PUBG, although i dont know why. I dislike the battle royale shit.

Yep, she's slow already. I figured Steam would have had this worked out from prior experience by now.
Why waste money improving infrastructure for the increased load that happens for only a few hours during a few days a year?

Why waste money improving infrastructure for the increased load that happens for only a few hours during a few days a year?

But a solid tech company should be able to spin up and down resources as needed. That's kind of a big deal these days.

I saw this on the Steam home page and it looks interesting...I never heard if it before...anyone play this?...Dark and Light (Early Access)

Back