Steam Summer sale is up

Borderlands 2 + all it's DLC for $9.99 is a steal. It will suck up all your time if you play it.

metro last light complete for $6.79 good? How about sleeping dogs for $3.99?

How's Transformers: Fall of Cyberton? I didn't even know such a game existed, but for $15 it not exactly in the cheap category like many others. Had it been $5 I wouldnt be asking. Do I need War of Cyberton for the storyline?

Anyone here have BattleBlock Theater? I'm think about getting it but it seems like it would only be good if you have someone to play co-op with. Can anyone comment?

Does anyone know if wolf among us includes episode 5 (not yet released)?

Which game would you recommend? Sleeping Dogs vs Watch Dogs?

How's Transformers: Fall of Cyberton? I didn't even know such a game existed, but for $15 it not exactly in the cheap category like many others. Had it been $5 I wouldnt be asking. Do I need War of Cyberton for the storyline?

FoC was a fun game, especially when you get to play Grimlock. It feels more polished than WoC, but slightly more linear. That being said it's a fun game that I am absolutely floored is still retailing at $60 these days. If you're a huge fan of transformers (and I mean more from being a kid watching Gen1) then it might be worth $15 to get considering it has never been that cheap in it's history. FYI - it's been out since 8/21/2012 here so $60 is crazy at this point for a normal price.

Which game would you recommend? Sleeping Dogs vs Watch Dogs?

I haven't played Watch Dogs yet, but I will tell you that Sleeping Dogs was fun. Think GTA 4 except more martial arts, which is fun to beat up on people. They even give you fighting pits to have fun with it. From what I've heard the DLC isn't worth it, so just get the base game and it's quite worth the 3.99 price right now.

Borderlands 2 + all it's DLC for $9.99 is a steal. It will suck up all your time if you play it.

At this time, when you buy Borderlands 2 GOTY, you are missing:

Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2. This is probably worth getting.

Headhunter DLCs numbers 1 through 5. These may be worth getting. #5 in particular is the end of the storyline for Borderlands 2 and seems to have been well received.

All of those $0.99 before discount packs, which are just cosmetic style packs. I never could be bothered with non-functional skin packs in games.

Can someone tell me why Transformers never ever refuses to drop to a very cheap price.

+1 on "Sleeping Dogs" being a worthwhile purchase. It's basically GTA - Hong Kong. I'm having a blast playing it and I'm not even halfway through it.

I bit on "Payday 1" for $1.49. I figure robbing banks and pulling off other heists sounds like fun. I'll give that a shot once I finish SD or get stuck playing it.

Got Halo Spartan Assault for 1.99. Well worth it. Its a fun game.

finally pulled the trigger on the stick of truth. not exactly cheap but I was planning on getting it anyways.. so I'll take 33% off. :)

Im going for Metro: Last Light. I didnt care all that much for the first one cause you had to ration too many bullets but for $6 I figure ya cant go wrong. About the only thing I use Metro 2033 for is benchmarking so at the least this will be good for that I guess. Actually thats the exact same thing I said about buying Far Cry 3 for $7.

Im thinking Borderlands 2 for $10 with everything
As already mentioned its not everything. All you will really need in addition though is the 5 headhunter missions and the vault hunter upgrade pack 2. The rest of the other DLC is just silly skins.

I see you edited your comment. Go back and get the 5 headhunter missions as then you are done. They are only 98 cents a piece and the last one will wrap up the game.

Is there anyone like me who buys dozens of games but in reality, they will probably never play them because all they play are one or two mp games (hundreds of hours a year)?

Is there anyone like me who buys dozens of games but in reality, they will probably never play them because all they play are one or two mp games (hundreds of hours a year)?

I used to be like that, then a year or two ago I looked at my Steam list and told myself this has got to stop.

I buy games only if I plan to play those soon. Otherwise I skip. Now I have Far Cry 3 in a queue after I finish Crysis 3 that is a beautiful game!

Not only that but they are all downloaded ready to play also.

Finally pulled the trigger on Borderlands 2 GotY for $10. Was gonna just get the vanilla version for $5 but what the hell

Finally pulled the trigger on Borderlands 2 GotY for $10. Was gonna just get the vanilla version for $5 but what the hell

I also bit on that and started playing about 4 days ago. Quickly becoming one of my favorite games, ever.

Went ahead and finally grabbed Planetary Annihilation. Was happy I waited a bit before I purchased! :) Fun game, a few bugs, but a hella-more stable than it was before!

Went ahead and finally grabbed Planetary Annihilation. Was happy I waited a bit before I purchased! :) Fun game, a few bugs, but a hella-more stable than it was before!

Wasn't that the game that was like $70 not too long ago even with the thing being in alpha/early access/whatever the fuck game companies are doing now to shill money.

Back