South Park the Stick of Truth: $40.19

Expired Sales
Dead Island Riptide: $4.99
Devil May Cry: $12.49
Hotline Miami: $1.49
Mirrors Edge: $4.99

Last edited:
There are some good deals up, problem is most of us own these games already

This might be the first steam sale where there is absolutely nothing on my radar i'm hoping to buy on sale. Kind of a bummer.

Saweeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Finally got the Dont Starve DLC..

Some of the deals are good if you don't already have them I am a little surprised to see an early access game (divinity) as a featured deal.

How'd DayZ development going? Videos make it seem pretty horribly buggy but it is an alpha...

Might want to hold out for Sony's H1Z1 instead of DayZ. Thanks roma for the heads up on Defense Grid. I'm going to grab the DLC Bundle for $2.99.

Good time to buy Dead Island: Riptide. Hopefully they have a mod similar to the community mod for the first one, loved that game with the mod. You don't get that kind of Zombie gore in any other recent game :)

I've always heard about this game, but never got around to looking at it. With full controller support and big screen mode for a tower defense game, I'm in! Just bought the Containment Bundle and looking forward to playing this with my kids.

Witcher 2 is 4 bucks already? That's almost depressing.
Next game is delayed...what better way to get a little "good" publicity after delaying than a nice sale? I think its a pretty smart move on their part since they realize many gamers are probably done with this game and waiting for the next. This allows them to get those few extra customers before releasing the new one.

So far, I bought Defense Grid, 2 x Real World Racing DLCs, and 2 x Sonic All Star Racing Transformed DLC for a grand total of $8 USD.

meh deals. Steam sales getting more boring every season. Maybe its also because I own 900+ games :/. Also steam has fierce competition from Amazon, GMG, and all the others who have been consistently offering the same or better deals.

As I said many times before each year. Steam sales SUCK. They keep pushing the same old crap at the same daily sale prices.

meh deals. Steam sales getting more boring every season. Maybe its also because I own 900+ games :/. Also steam has fierce competition from Amazon, GMG, and all the others who have been consistently offering the same or better deals.

I think people have acclimated to Steam sales - and Steam puts more things on sale on random days all year. When the sales where a big deal they were fairly exclusive. There was no "Mid Week Madness" or weekend sales. I think games were also cheaper. I don't recall a lot of new games costing $60 for months. Skyrim took over a year to get "cheaper". Seems like the blockbusters come out pricey and stay that way while the less sexy titles make up most sales.

Speaking of dead island, can anyone tell me what mods I should use? I tried to play through it 2x already and didnt finish it. Considering riptide...

anyone think that cs go will be lower than the 9.99 that they have it for right now?

Anything not on a daily deal will probably go cheaper by the end why you don't buy until the end unless it's a daily deal.

X-COM Enemy Unknown is a real gem to play if anyone hasn't tried it and is on the fence.

If the past is any indication, Daily Deal = Flash Deal in terms of savings / discount, right?

ISeeNothing.png

Already own some of the deals already.

I'm in for Far Cry 3. For $7.50 it's worth that if for nothing else the a benchmark for GPU overclocks. LOL

Got the Farcry pack (1,2,3 & blood dragon), Hotline Miami and witcher 2, not bad for $20.

My wallet was ready, not impressed.

It seems to always start out that way. The Winter sale and the last Summer sales started off slow for the first few days. It got progressively better towards the end. The problem is that there isn't anything new worth a darn getting at a great price. I mean heck, Southpark, which I hear is good, is still expensive right now on a community choice sale at 33% off ($40.19). With game prices falling the way they have the past few years or so, who pays that much anymore?

Half Life 2 for $.2.49? Half Life 3 confirmed! They are trying to get people caught up on the story :p

Anyone want to go halfsies on a 2 pack of Don't Starve + DLC?

Edit: Decided I couldn't wait so I purchased a single copy. :)

Last edited:
Valve complete pack is only $25 if you know someone who is just getting into steam that is a good deal. In years past is was $50. You get huge chunk of the history of important video games for $25.

I got the steam complete pack. Lost my copy of HL1 from ages ago, never did get HL2 and stuff...

a lot of the steam sales are hidden in on the Steam site application.
I didn't know that at first glance.

Back