Steam Starwars Sale

First one is cool, Xwing series... it's 10% off, might as well wait for a steam summer sale or xmas sale.

As to the lego starwars, I had a couple of the games (think the original one then the expanded one with new movies) and the later one always had some corruption bug which wiped my save way the hell into it, so I gave up on that game.

I recommend buying the X-wing/Tie games on GOG instead of Steam.
If for no other reason, the GOG release now has the CD version available, where as Steam release does not. This may change, of course, and Steam might get it later. But, for now, GOG has the superior release.

If for no other reason, the GOG release now has the CD version available, where as Steam release does not. This may change, of course, and Steam might get it later. But, for now, GOG has the superior release.

Just came here to make this same recommendation.

Holy crap.... they NEVER put LEGO Star Wars on sale.... EVER.

That's awesome! I'll definitely be grabbing that....

Starwars Starfighter is a good game at $1.80. I preferred the sequel Jedi Starfighter (and the co-op in the campaign was great) but that never made it to PC. Bought Starfighter on Steam a few years back and really enjoyed it though.

GOG has Star Wars Rebellion!! I loved that game (it wasn't that great though, but I liked it at least).

With Gamespy being ancient Internet history now, does anyone know if there are working multiplayer mods for Empire at War or if LAN play is still an option?

EDIT: I forgot that the DOS CD version has iMUSE. Only the Windows port has the annoying CD track and engine noise. Got my game on last Friday, felt like old times.

Turns out I have a pretty good memory, but not that good :) Buy this baby, and treat yourself to the DOS version!

Last edited:
Awesome. I filled out my Star Wars game collection with this sale. I agree with others and am going to get the X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter collection on GoG. You have to watch it when some of these older games are released on Steam, as more often than not I've noticed they have been cut down in some fashion.

Starwars Starfighter is a good game at $1.80. I preferred the sequel Jedi Starfighter (and the co-op in the campaign was great) but that never made it to PC. Bought Starfighter on Steam a few years back and really enjoyed it though.

I keep wondering where rogue squadron is in all this

Holy crap.... they NEVER put LEGO Star Wars on sale.... EVER.

That's awesome! I'll definitely be grabbing that....

I've got it for my PS3 but I grabbed The Complete Saga for the PC too. At that price it was a no brainer. One of the best in the LEGO series I think.

Thankfully all my old codes should work for unlocking some of the stuff. :D

Thanks for the heads up OP!

Managed to score X-Wing and Tie-Fighters from GoG to finish off my space flight sim collection (with Wing Commander as well).

Look forward to playing these again.

Bought Stars Wars Battlefront 2 a few days ago and finished it, thought it was a good game maybe a little overrated or maybe just old? I really wish they would do a remaster of it, I'm not looking forward to EA's/Dice Battlefront game, No Single player, No Space Battles, only 4 planets, only 20 vs 20..etc sure you will get it all eventually by paying extra cash for DLC all the shit you should have got in the initial release.....no thanks.

I have the collectors edition TIE-FIGHTER CD-rom somewhere in the closet. Good times, originally played it on my pentium 133 machine with a soundblaster awe32. Played the heck out of it, fantastic game.

Back