Steam sale: up to 80% off 2K games

all these deals sucked! Just cause steam says sales doesn't mean they are good.I found better deals on most the games on slickdeals ect. Even so my backlog would take me till the end of 2016 to finish.. Gosh i hate good deals and free games.

Is Bioshock Infinite a good game?I am wondering if its worth 7.50$.I did enjoy the first one.never got the second one because of the bad reviews

Is Bioshock Infinite a good game?I am wondering if its worth 7.50$.I did enjoy the first one.never got the second one because of the bad reviews

All of the bioshock games are really good. Don't let others tell you their BS just try it for yourself and buy the package (Bioshock 1-2-Infinite with season pass).

Bioshock infinite is a good game indeed but it takes a decent pc to play it at high/ultra..
Also on that note , it's a really long game.

If you like a solid, story based FPS, yes, it's amazing :) GOTY 2013 for me.

berettagtkid69420 said:
All of the bioshock games are really good. Don't let others tell you their BS just try it for yourself and buy the package (Bioshock 1-2-Infinite with season pass).

Bioshock infinite is a good game indeed but it takes a decent pc to play it at high/ultra..
Also on that note , it's a really long game.
Thanks! Got the bundle.

I had to rebuy civ5, because the complete pack was cheaper than me buying the missing DLC.

thanks OP for letting us know. wish steam sent out promo emails for this sort of thing.

thanks OP for letting us know. wish steam sent out promo emails for this sort of thing.

This is where you put things on your wishlist. You will get emailed that an item is on sale, and if you have the phone app it will even start it for you to make purchases easier (thanks Steam...).

Whenever I turn on my phone and Steam is running, I instantly get the "oh no, what's on sale?!?!" jitters.

This is where you put things on your wishlist. You will get emailed that an item is on sale, and if you have the phone app it will even start it for you to make purchases easier (thanks Steam...).

Whenever I turn on my phone and Steam is running, I instantly get the "oh no, what's on sale?!?!" jitters.

EDIT:
And you may have participated in too many Steam Sales when you go to buy the Bioshock pack, only to find out you already own it and can't remember buying it.

Back