Steam Sale Live now!

Good, none of today's are of any interest to me. No need for impulse control.

EDIT: Correction, the Just Cause 8 pack for $60 is of interest as that comes out to $7.50 each.

Wasn't the pulse pack that contained bit.trip beat yesterday only $5? How is that a deal.

omfg bad deals :mad: they should make splinter cell conviction $10.00! riot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

and WTF is "the ball"?!?!?

omfg bad deals :mad: they should make splinter cell conviction $10.00! riot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I saw the Ball come out a few weeks ago, and it seems like an interesting idea. It's like a giant companion cube that is used as part weapon, part puzzle solver.

I was hoping that JC2 would be on sale, as I want to get it, but from what I have heard about the story, it's not worth $30.

The Ball is a UT3 mod turned full game. Something like portal...but with a huge ball. I tried the demo. It was okay.

That being said, SC: Conviction and JC2 group buys might be in order. Though I still would like Conviction to be cheaper, too.

Yeah! :mad: dibs on fatty Gabe "poppin fresh" Newell!
foipvm.png

I'm in for a Just Cause 2 group buy thingy. PM me the info. It'll be probably 7-8 hours before I can get back to you since I'm going to sleep (gotta love 3rd shift) so please save me a copy if someone would be so kind. :)

Mount and Blade 75% off 7.50$

How long are episode 1 and 2 compared with HL2?

I haven't gone for them since I approached them like DLCs, and am waiting until all the episodes are done.

I'd be willing to go in for 2 (or 1, if need be) on the Just Cause 2.

Otherwise... nada from this steam sale.

Sort of stinks that they have World of Goo and Bit Trip Beat since they were parts of packs earlier, I have no real complaints since I've picked up a bunch of games for cheap and there is still one more day to go.

Might check out the ball.

got the Just Cause 8 pack ...... need PMs

osmos is excellent for $1.60 also but I already have it

EDIT EDIT EDIT ----- sold out already that was fast

Last edited:
Sort of stinks that they have World of Goo and Bit Trip Beat since they were parts of packs earlier, I have no real complaints since I've picked up a bunch of games for cheap and there is still one more day to go.

Might check out the ball.

Tomorrow is just a recycle of the best selling deals I don't think they're going to have anything new

I have 2 people so far with me for Just Cause 2. PM me if you want details.

EDIT: flegg, did you buy it already?

I have 2 people so far with me for Just Cause 2. PM me if you want details.

EDIT: flegg, did you buy it already?

I sent him a link to the thread in FS/FT with your partial list.

No love yet for Conviction?

Solution to that is put some funds into your Steam account wallet. That way it's just one transaction, and Steam already has your money when it comes time for the sale.
I got the same error even though I have been using my Steam Wallet to buy the games.

It says the CC has been declined and the order hasn't been completed, but the funds are still deducted from the wallet and the game shows up in my library.:confused:

Mount and Blade warband is a definite buy for $7.50. Already have it though. Roommate's getting it today.

I got the same error even though I have been using my Steam Wallet to buy the games.

It says the CC has been declined and the order hasn't been completed, but the funds are still deducted from the wallet and the game shows up in my library.:confused:

Like I said, Steam's flagging ya, not your CC.

Since they already have your money through the wallet, it's just causing confusing messages. Another quirk for Steam to resolve before Xmas sales.

:rolleyes: Today's Deals are weak.
I bought a new copy of Conviction for the xbox360, a few months ago for less then what they are asking for on the current steam sale .

At least there were a few other good deals on the other days.

OMG I WANT JUST CAUSE 2!!! who do i send money too??! save me one!!

Mount and Blade and Warband are both $7.50 today. Is one better to get than the other or is it best to just get 2?

How long are episode 1 and 2 compared with HL2?

I haven't gone for them since I approached them like DLCs, and am waiting until all the episodes are done.

They are amazing content wise, and fairly long. Definitely worth the buy, I actually like the episodes as much as HL2 in itself.

Anyone else having problems with Steam? I put items in my cart and then it won't let me check out. Then emplies my cart. Can't access support either....

Back