4. martinje - Payment recieved Game sent
5. jhartono0002 - Payment recieved Game sent
6. theinr1ch - Payment recieved Game sent
7. darkhunter139 - Payment recieved Game sent
8. NinjaCat - Payment recieved Game sent
9. NinjaCat's Friend? - Payment recieved Game sent
10.gesicht - Payment recieved Game sent

Last edited:
Just came back from school. This is the most updated list. If you see discrepancies, let me know by pm. I'll respond very quickly. unless i'm asleep

If you would like to leave a heat, you can here and request one back and i'll put one up for you as well. thanks

Alright i purchased these already so if you want to join in just pm me for paypal and give me your steam account email. Gift payment please!

Heatware: tnt3k

Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West ($2 each)
1.Group Zebra (payment recieved, game sent)
2.Temo (payment recieved, game sent)
3.arr4ws (payment recieved, game sent)
4.leezard (payment recieved, game sent)
5.erasure (payment recieved, game sent)
6.Evil Juggalo (payment recieved, game sent)
7.Evil Juggalo (payment recieved, game sent)
8.pug71 (payment recieved, game sent)

Trine ($2.50 each)
2.Bomo (payment recieved, game sent)
3.N2OInferno (payment recieved, game sent)
4.Evil Juggalo ( (payment recieved, game sent)
5.Evil Juggalo (payment recieved, game sent)
6.shizdan (payment recieved, game sent)

World of Goo ($1.66 each)
1.NinjaCat (payment recieved, game sent)
3.Jack Flash (payment recieved, game sent)
4.theinr1ch (payment recieved, sent)
5.4LC4PON3 (payment recieved, sent)
6.EricJD (payment recieved, sent)
7.EricJD (payment recieved, sent)
8.Omegas (payment recieved, sent)
9.Omegas (payment recieved, game sent)
10.shizdan (payment recieved, game sent)

AVP ($5 each)
3.jedimasterben (payment recieved sent)
4.lundrog (payment recieved, sent)

Last edited:
I bought the Trine 8 pack, and if anyone is interested in a copy send me a PM (it will be $2.50 via paypal). I will mail out the invitations once I get home this evening (I don't have steam at work).

I'm up for 2 copies of Trine, 2 copies of AvP if these are available.

PM going out.

Anyone interested, I've got an 6 copies of TRINE that need to go to a good home. ($2.50 ship/handling charge)

1.) Omegas
2.) Omegas' Wife
3.) ohsleeper7 (pending)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)

Last edited:
Anyone interested, I've got an 6 copies of TRINE that need to go to a good home. ($2.50 ship/handling charge)

1.) Omegas
2.) Omegas' Wife (sent)
3.) ohsleeper7 (pending)
4.) impactfactor (pending)
5.) Omegas' RL friend (sent)
6.)
7.)
8.)

Also, I have one copy of Dogfighter for the same $2.50 Ship/Hand fee. PM me!

Last edited:
tnt, I'd like to buy that copy of lead and gold. I will check back here around 1pm est. Put me down for the purchase. paypal will be sent to you around that time.

I have not yet received my copy from Lead & Gold I have sent payment. I am sure Saber just forgot to press the send button or something funky.

tnt, I'd like to buy that copy of lead and gold. I will check back here around 1pm est. Put me down for the purchase. paypal will be sent to you around that time.

sorry for late reply. school has messed my sleep schedule over

nope just got a copy of Trine and Dogfighter left, $2.50 a piece.

I send an email to Sabrewulf.. because he has not been on hard forums to view his pm's. I sure hope i hear something from him tonight :( Still no Lead & Gold for me as of yet. Everyone else got theirs copies right.

Saberwulf fix it today. I am downloading it now. For some reason the first time he sent it didnt go trhough.

Tnt,
thanks again .. lead installed and played so far. Works great!

Gonna revive this thread becuase i have 3x L4D2 games for sale

$3.75 each

heat is tnt3k

1.sabrewolf
2.ninjacat
3.sabrewolf

all paid and sent. enjoy!

Last edited:
I'll take one, save it for a gift, hows that work since I already have it? Shouldn't that be 3.75 each though???

I'll take one, save it for a gift, hows that work since I already have it? Shouldn't that be 3.75 each though???

haha my brain went haywire yes it is $3.75 i thought it was 15.99. You can tell me the email of the person you want to gift to

ah i'm not sure if i can give you the game since you already have it

Found this - "I sent a Steam gift to a friend's email address, but that person already owns this game. Can I give this gift to someone else?
Yes, provided your friend has not already redeemed your gift using a different Steam account." - https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?p_faqid=549

So it should be fine to send it to my Steam account email, I've got two people to gift them to for Christmas now. So I'll take two, PM me, I'll send you the cash.

Found this - "I sent a Steam gift to a friend's email address, but that person already owns this game. Can I give this gift to someone else?
Yes, provided your friend has not already redeemed your gift using a different Steam account." - https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?p_faqid=549

So it should be fine to send it to my Steam account email, I've got two people to gift them to for Christmas now. So I'll take two, PM me, I'll send you the cash.

ygpm

Gonna revive this thread becuase i have 3x L4D2 games for sale

$3.75 each

heat is tnt3k

1.sabrewolf (still deciding?)
2.ninjacat (pending)
3.sabrewolf

I'll take one if they aren't all paid for. Let me know!

Back