Steam Sale - Daily Speculation

eurin

[H]ard|Gawd
What games do you guys suspect will become daily deals? I'm guessing games that have zero discount right now are that way, because they will be daily deals.

Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare
Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: World at War
Crysis
Crysis Warhead
Dragon Age
Mass Effect
Risen

I thought it would be fun to make a short list.

Last edited:
Man that is LAME, I bought the ID pack when it wasn't on sale during the Thanksgiving sale, It was $69 and now its only fookin $23 WTF?

BULLSHIT

Man that is LAME, I bought the ID pack when it wasn't on sale during the Thanksgiving sale, It was $69 and now its only fookin $23 WTF?

BULLSHIT

Yeah how DARE them to make something CHEAPER! :rolleyes:

Fallout 3 - Game of the Year was $17 or so briefly, so there was some speculation that they'll make it a 24 hour special.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring for sales, if FO3 GOTY is less than 20 I might bite, I bought the game and each DLC for 360 before I had a decent PC, but I could always play again w/ mods.

I just bought S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky for $5, damn my steam catalog is slowly but steadily growing.

I bought Left 4 Dead 2 today - and believe it or not but I bought it solely for the single player campaign.

I went online once in Left 4 Dead and didn't like it at all. It was just a bunch of kids standing around talking over their headsets and playing the game at intervals - one guy kept running off... I had way more fun playing alongside the computer. I also happened to love the Left 4 Dead 2 demo. The game just feels more atmospheric in New Orleans. The first game's chief strength, imo, was its atmosphere. I thought that the demo for the second game was dripping in atmosphere.

I'm kind of banking on Mass Effect and Crysis dropping under 10. Or rather, that's what I'm hoping for anyway. =p

I hope Fear 2 goes on sale. Unlike a lot of people I actually thought it was an improvement over the first one and the graphics impressed me too. I already have Fallout 3 but I'm hoping that GOTY edition goes down to 17 for a day so I can play the expansions.

I highly doubt MW2 goes on sale. It's a new release and Infinity Ward are still living in their golden and diamond encrusted mansions of glory laughing at PC gamers.

Fallout 3 - Game of the Year was $17 or so briefly, so there was some speculation that they'll make it a 24 hour special.
I would buy it right away if it was that cheap again. I think Fallout 3 was the same price last year as the goty is right now and it was on sale again for 50% off earlier this year so it is definitely possible.

Back