Steam Midweek Madness - 75% off LEGO games

Thanks op, got lord of the rings. No idea when I'll even get a chance to look at it, though. :p

Just bought 4 lego games. Hopefully, I have time to play them :) Thanks op!

My son has all of them for his Xbox 360, but this is tempting for my HTPC. They are really addicting games...

I got 2 new games since these are the only games I have convinced my gf to play with me. With the lack of direction playing these can end in with her screaming at me... Damn you lego.

Lol when I saw that sale on steam. I had everyone of those on my cart. Turns out I already own 3 of em. Need to start playing them :(

I'm one of those people who really hates "achievements" or doing for the sake of getting 100%, but I don't know what it is about these Lego games, these I feel I need to get that 100% mark for some reason, or at least actually collect everything in them. The story part of the game you can finish in an couple hours easily, however getting every little character and red brick bonus you can... my one vice!

That said, Marvel Super Heroes was a fun one, the fact it's $20 (non-sale price) 6 months after it was released? And now 75% off? It's quirky but worth a play if you like that type of game, and best of all while they can be frustrating, the fact they're "kiddized" in that you can't really die makes them great.

I bought all 6 of the ones that were on sale last night. The simple gameplay mechanics combined with the humor makes these LEGO games extremely addicting.

Yeah they can be quite repetitive but if you like the mechanics then so what. Most games could be classified as repetitive whether it's clicking that "next turn" button to get <whatever> built to running around shooting/slicing/dicing some opponent in some battlefield.

And there is a lego episode of simpsons too on may 4th

Ugh, missed this. Need to get Marvel for my boys. They've played through all the other ones. Is there a way to get auto Steam emails about their daily, mid-week, weekend, etc. deals (other than adding it to your wishlist)?

Last edited:
The Marvel Lego game has been really cheap several times on Steam, just hold out if you missed it.

Back