Steam Lunar Sale

There is no such thing as "Chinese New Year". China doesn't own the moon.

LUNAR new year.

How does the term Chinese New Year mean they own the moon?

First of all, there is a chinese new year. Always has been. Saying there isn't is like saying there is no new year in the usa either. The chinese do not celebrate new year on the 1st of january (since 1911), but this year on the 8th of february and it will be the year of the monkey. And because their calendar is not based on the gregorian calendar but on a moon calendar, it's a lunar calendar. The exact date changes every year anywhere in between 21st of january to 21st of february, based on the moon phases.

Now, ignore this weirdo Morbo66 and his wild theories and go on to talk about the sale on steam.

Year of the Monkey this year Year of the Goat last year but don't think Steam had use for it's main consumers which are goats.

Hah their little choose your own adventure thing is an interesting take. I didn't see anything I wanted to purchase, but it's a good try...

looking at the sell you can tell there was very little participation in this sale.. only about 50% of the titles they even have in their list are on sale

looking at the sell you can tell there was very little participation in this sale.. only about 50% of the titles they even have in their list are on sale

Yeah sadly I haven't come across any got to have its yet. I think I'll probably pass this time around.

I looked over at Greenmangaming and got Sword Coast Legends for 20% off the Steam price. ;)

I cleared some items off my wishlist ... picked up 15 titles for a little under $100:

Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
3DMark11
Talisman Digital Edition
PCMark 8
Lichdom: Battlemage
Dungeons 2
Dead State
Metro Last Light Redux
Sacred 3
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor GotY Edition
Warlock 2: The Exiled
Massive Chalice
Dungeon Warfare
Dungeon Hero RPG
Dungeon Defenders Eternity

I've been wanting to pick up Dragon's Dogma. Although the are no discount, but it seems they have some kind of Lunar bundle that comes with the art book for free. So I guess now is a good time as any to get it.

I've been wanting to pick up Dragon's Dogma. Although the are no discount, but it seems they have some kind of Lunar bundle that comes with the art book for free. So I guess now is a good time as any to get it.

well it did just come out, i wouldnt expect a sale already any way.

Its not like they are EA and want to pad sales numbers for investors or anything lol

I cleared some items off my wishlist ... picked up 15 titles for a little under $100:

Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
3DMark11
Talisman Digital Edition
PCMark 8
Lichdom: Battlemage
Dungeons 2
Dead State
Metro Last Light Redux
Sacred 3
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor GotY Edition
Warlock 2: The Exiled
Massive Chalice
Dungeon Warfare
Dungeon Hero RPG
Dungeon Defenders Eternity

Nice a few good scores that I didn't notice.

are there new sales every day or is everything that is going to be on sale already discounted?...I wanted to pick up Resident Evil 7 but it doesn't seem to be part of the sale

Back