Steam Lunar New Year sale 2022 runs from January 27 to February 3, 2022 10 AM PST

Sickb0y

2[H]4U
Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, nerds, geeks, and the rest of you dateless wonders. The 2022 Steam Lunar New Year sale is here!! Sale runs from January 27th to February 3rd, 2022, 10 AM PST

Claim your free Lunar New Year seal stickers

Screenshot_4.jpg

Deals worth checking out

Stardew Valley $11.99
NBA 2K22 $19.79
STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order $14.79
Death Stranding $17.99
Halo: The Master Chief Collection $14.99
Horizon Zero Dawn™ Complete Edition $24.99
Doom Eternal $19.99
Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods Part two $9.99
Disco Elysium - The Final Cut $15.99
Hollow Knight $7.49
Deep Rock Galactic $14.99
Left for Dead bundle $2.99
Ori: The Collection $13.39
Red Dead Redemption 2 $29.99

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    382.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Gonna buy It Takes Two for $20. Seems to have great reviews.

Epic Games also has a pretty good sale if you don't mind their client.

Stardew or Terreria?
Also i hate buying these as by the time i get to them in my backlog, it will likely have been free on Epic

Gonna buy It Takes Two for $20. Seems to have great reviews.

Epic Games also has a pretty good sale if you don't mind their client.

It Takes Two really needs two players, my kids played it and I played it with them on the XBox. It's good but got old quick for some reason.

Anyone recommend a good RTX-capable game to try with my new build? (which is still on a 2060 until I can win a shuffle).

Some good things worth checking out. I'm curious if smaller indie titles such as Stardew Valley will be compatible with Steam Deck at some point.

At this time, you just can't get a better WW2 shooter experience than what hell let loose offers.

Grab a mic, communicate with your squad and turn your headset up for some seriously kick ass and intense 90 minute multiplayer rounds filled with hard core world war 2 action.

Well worth the $26.79 deal price.

At this time, you just can't get a better WW2 shooter experience than what hell let loose offers.

Grab a mic, communicate with your squad and turn your headset up for some seriously kick ass and intense 90 minute multiplayer rounds filled with hard core world war 2 action.

Well worth the $26.79 deal price.

This one has had my interest for a bit but all my buddies have moved on from gaming. Would this be good for a random Battlefield refugee that's dabbled in Squad a few hours?

This one has had my interest for a bit but all my buddies have moved on from gaming. Would this be good for a random Battlefield refugee that's dabbled in Squad a few hours?
If you like twitch shooters, no. The game is more deliberately paced with less rambo style moments that pretty much forces you to cooperate with your team if you want to do well. IMO its a love it or hate it game

If you like twitch shooters, no. The game is more deliberately paced with less rambo style moments that pretty much forces you to cooperate with your team if you want to do well. IMO its a love it or hate it game
Agreed. Pick a squad who communicates, let them know you're new. Follow instructions and do what you can.

Expect to die a ton, and at random.

400 hours in, and I'm still terrified of artillery

If you like running across a field for 5 minutes and then dying from someone you didn't see, it's great. :)

I haven't played it much due to lack of time, but the game is so beautiful and immersive it's fun to just run around and watch what's going on.

Reactions: T4rd
like this
Back