Steam: how many hours?

Too lazy to post a screenshot, so instead I'll devote more time to listing my top 10 out by hand...

1. Team Fortress 2 @ 3441 Hours (Some of that was idling but the majority was actual play time).
2. Project CARS @ 647 Hours
3. Borderlands 2 @ 636 Hours
4. Deus Ex: Human Revolution @ 131 Hours
5. Saints Row: The Third @ 103 Hours
6. Project CARS 2 @ 95 Hours
7. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided @ 95 Hours
8. Insurgency @ 92 Hours
9. Virtual Pool 4 @ 68 Hours
10. GRID 2 @ 62 Hours

And while not on steam, I probably had close to 5000 hours on the original Halo for PC back when I was in highschool.

Also, interesting tidbit, I'm pretty hooked on PCARS 2 right now, if I continue to play it as long as I've played TF2 at my current pace, I'll have over 6000 hours into the game! (#nolife)

Dungeon Defenders 3056 Hours
01Cazqz.png

RTCW and ET were my most played back then but now I have 500+ on Blackwake and 300+ on Fishing Planet.
You weren't, by chance, in a clan when you played RTCW were you?

edit: I have many hours in World of Warcraft, which now has me curious and to re-sub just to check! :facepalm:
Also, I have some hours in Diablo 3.

upload_2017-11-1_18-14-53.png

I'm just shy of 1,000 hours in Kerbal Space Program.

If I had had Steam back when I played Flight Simulator, I'd have something like 20,000 hours in it by now, and that would just be FS 9. Add in FS X and FS 98, and man... I would have had more hours than most retired pilots by now. 90% of my flying was short hop stuff, most realistic nav I could manage, with ATC if it was available.

Hell yeah! I've got thousands of hours into KSP, but I didn't buy it through Steam. Adding the time debugging and helping to develop mods, it's probably an unhealthy amount of time.

View attachment 41740 Your lack of gaming is disturbing :D

Jesus...

On Steam my highest is 700 hours in Elite:Dangerous, but that's only after I added it to Steam. Before then I rather not talk about it.

not even 1/4 of my list..... but it tends to trail off, and honestly not quite reported accurately, as ive just bought many games from my past to feel better about my self paying for them instead of .... all that warez'in we did back in the 90's and 2000's

and we can safely tack on another 1000-2000 hours into quake live... befor steam :D

Attachments

• nolife.png
    nolife.png
    348.2 KB · Views: 27
heh heh ... up to 51 hours on Doom 2016.

Super Turbo Turkey Puncher 3 to the rescue!

Attachments

• stupid easter egg.jpg
    stupid easter egg.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 28
Non-steam game. World of Warcraft - Around 530 days played (in game) combined accounts (426 on main). Multiplied out is over 12k hours. I'm sure someone has more than me on that game.

Same here. Looking at all the Steam hours spent, I don't think any of Steam users come close to what any dedicated (or maybe even just casual) WoW players have spent on the game.

To answer the question, Borderlands 1 and 2 for me with BL2 at 500 hours spent. Great game.

Last edited:
Yea my played time on my main in wow is....
196 days, 12 hours, 57 minutes.... good lord.. I don't even wanna know.

LOL, The over 21,000 h. I have is for a dedicated server. I made a map for that game. The server runs since 2011. The calculated time is close to 3 years . It would be impossible to play this much. I host this server/ map and it most likely is a little less than half real time. Sometimes I kill steam or it gets dropped not calculating exact time :)
I have about 2.4 k in BF3, 1.3 k in BF4 and 300 h in BF1. Much less time in other games new and old. :D
Disney Princes : Fairytale Adventures tops it all :D

Last edited:
LOL, The over 21,000 h. I have is for a dedicated server. I made a map for that game. The server runs since 2011. The calculated time is close to 3 years . It would be impossible to play this much. I host this server/ map and it most likely is a little less than half real time. Sometimes I kill steam or it gets dropped not calculating exact time :)
I have about 2.4 k in BF3, 1.3 k in BF4 and 300 h in BF1. Much less time in other games new and old. :D
Disney Princes : Fairytale Adventures tops it all :D

Heh yea that makes sense. Either way I'm pretty sure I know who's Jet I'd be hopping into if I were playing Battlefield...

So many good choices in this thread though. It's actually funny that WoW switched over to reporting days because everyone had so many hours into it. I think even before TBC came out my friend broke the 10K mark in that game. They would literally work 40 - 50 hours a week, then have 60+ hours in game. It was basically a second full time job because they were the guild master for a while.

For me it's Factorio. I now have 362 hours recorded in steam. I'd say a large chunk of the games I play or have any real time in are not in steam though, so it's difficult to really know. If I had to guess UT2003 would actually have the most hours out of any game, but there wasn't stats recording back in the day.

I am sad to say that when I finally quit playing everquest in 2005 I had 560 days played(13,440 hours). Over 7 years I had spent nearly a quarter of my life during that time period playing EQ(highschool + college), granted a percentage of that time was spent AFK(Bazaar) but it was not a huge amount.

Well, at least it kept me off drugs.

Most on steam is Borderlands 2 - 198 hours. :(

But I do have 622 hours on Diablo 3. :)

I can't log in too my ffxi account since I dont have a active sub but I believe I was at about 2700 day before I stop playing it like 3 years ago.

I don't even remember my Steam password. Haven't logged on in years, haven't played anything since Witcher 3 came out.

So, I re-subbed to WoW just to calculate my time and the total is 6263 hours.

Ya’all are crazy.

I’ve got 145 in Hawken, 100 in Dark Souls 1 and 2 (and supposedly Bad Company 2, but I know that one continued counting hours long after being closed) and then it drops from there.

I try to stick to games that can be completed in less than 15 hours.

I would have well over 1000 in Counter Strike: Source but they didn't record the hours since it first came out, so it's only recorded 30.

nice, i scrolled down to start my comment thinking "these guys are gonna blast me for spending 300 hours playing just one video game" - haha maybe not. but yeah, i thought it was kind of funny when i noticed that my all-time most played single player game (HL2) got surpassed by DOOM (2016) about six months in, clocking in at about 260 hours (and i'm sure i'll play through it a few times more). all-time most played game at all (in steam) is L4D2 at 320 hours. outside of steam it's UT2004 for MP and DOOM (1993) for SP. mmm, doom '93, what were we talking about again, gonna go fire up the 486

KSP 500h+
Factorio 500h+
Space Engineers 304h
Cities Skylines 242h
Good thing minecraft and wow don't have those stats. Especially wow when you no longer are subscribed.

5128 Hours in ARK. Only the original DOOM game comes close (of course there is no telling the total hours put in there AND it's not a steam game.) I can only say that Doom consumed my life for the better part of two years. I bought ARK within 10 minutes of it's release in 2015 and never put it down until August of this year. So it takes the crown for total time played.

Back