Steam: how many hours?

Grid Autosport 691 hrs. Followed by Dirt rally 545 hrs. Not bragging...kinda disappointed seeing how much time I waste

steam.png

Last edited:
Not a Steam game, but Overwatch came out a little over a year ago and I got over 600 hours already,

Pharah-Stats-Full.jpg

I have reset my TF2 stats a few times over the years but i bought it when it was on the DVD Orange box disk and spent ALOT of time playing it and still do.

Reactions: DF-1
like this
Well I have about 2300 hrs in Halo 1 and 2500 hrs in Tribes Ascend. Now a days 37 hrs in Summer car and 63 hrs in No Man Sky.

383 hours in ArmA 3. Probably more than that in ArmA 2 and quite a few in non-Steam Skyrim.

I wish Steam kept track of hours played when it first came out because I'd love to know how much time I've spent playing TFC. I have two Steam accounts because I'm an idiot, but I have 383 hours in TF2 all together.

I've crossed 1000 hours in Diablo 3 but that's obviously not a steam game.

Counter Strike: Source with 402 hours, followed by Garry's Mod with 359 hours logged LOL.

My most played is 1297 hours on Skyrim, though I don't play it anymore, I think I put about 50 hours into it last year or the year before.

Man... where do you guys get all the time to play these games?

My #1 is Cities Skylines at 339 hours and #2 is Civilization VI at 329 hours. And both of these are so high because they are casual games that I can play at work during down time. #3 is DayZ 161 hours, #4 is Skyrim at 157 hours. These are a better representation of games that I've been able to dedicate my free time into seriously playing. I only have a total of 6 games over 100 hours, and I've had Steam for 13 years as do basically 90% of my gaming there.

Fallout New Vegas- over a thousand due to mods.
Fallout 3- 700 due to mods.

I've got 750 hours over Football Manager in 2012 and 2013

The longest time has been in Eve Online but that wasn't in steam at the time.

These days it's rare for me to get over 40 (or 4)

Completing Divinity Original sin ATM, I put 70 hours into the last Splinter Cell. Cities Skylines and Stellaris got a good whack. Mostly other things are pretty short.

Don't really know why I have such a good PC tbh

oh i forgot FFXI
I had a couple of years in combined play time there. but i cant check the exact time :(

538 hours in Dark Souls: PTDE. 578 hours if you combine Titan Quest: Immortal Throne and the Anniversary Edition. My TF2 hours lie, as my stats were reset sometime between 2008-2010, and I never played the game as much as I did before then. There is probably more than 1k hours there. CS 1.6 also doesn't have my total hours, for some reason. I opted into the initial Steam beta release just to play CS 1.6.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Armenius/games/?tab=all
upload_2017-9-18_10-29-7.png

ARK - 1358 hours,

followed by,

Skyrim - 622.

Though I expect that latter to go up dramatically when SKSE64 is ready with the mods that go with it. Since ARK is now broken for me (and others), I don't expect that will go up at all.

IMG_0017.PNG

Hmmm, hours must have been reset on my account. It stayed in limbo between 2010-2016 and this current state only represents the last year while I've had my desktop in my sig. Got my account before Half-Life 2 dropped and my Counter Strike Source hours should be well into the triple digits. GTA V hours are also inflated as I was moving apartments around the time I played it a bunch and frequently would leave it paused with no gameplay going on.

mines is robocraft at 114 hours but mind you my steam account is 12 years old and they didn't record time played early on otherwise i'd be at a few thousand hours of counter-strike just in 2004 alone when counter-strike multiplayer was moved to steam.

Almost 2k hours in TF2, about to move over 1k in 7DTD

However I bet that my most played game is Civ IV, and RCTW:ET has to be somewhere, likely #4 unless that was TFC, or maybe Civ II. We were not counting in those days.

When you are old, hours accumulate over the years.

We are just ahead of time, in the future we will all be living in virtual reality, after world's resources are depleted, unless we exterminate each other or the robots kill us all instead.

Be positive, plug into Steam. :cool:

About 680 hours on L4D2. In the past four years or so I've probably put in about 5 hours total, so it's been a while.

Almost 2k hours in TF2, about to move over 1k in 7DTD

However I bet that my most played game is Civ IV, and RCTW:ET has to be somewhere, likely #4 unless that was TFC, or maybe Civ II. We were not counting in those days.

When you are old, hours accumulate over the years.

lol i don't even want to know how many hours i had in RCTW:ET along with TFC were by far my most played games.. total annihilation and AoE2 would of been pretty close as well.

Back