STEAM: DC Universe Online

CeZemal

Weaksauce
Currently 50% off for this weekend. Was $49.99, is now $24.99

Figured I'd post it here since I've been meaning to get this game anyway, maybe someone else is too.

Currently 50% off for this weekend. Was $49.99, is now $24.99

Figured I'd post it here since I've been meaning to get this game anyway, maybe someone else is too.

Too much for me to try it out. It looked cool, but I haven't heard a whole lot of buzz about it since it came out. Maybe I'm wrong?

Hmmm is there a monthly fee for this?

...yes.. Looks like stardard MMO fees.

the game is horribly broke - level 10's can spam assault rifle attacks and kill level 30's (highest level) the pc system is using a console based targeting system and complicated moves are paramount to left right left right b a up up down - but try that on a pc keyboard that does not do macros lol...

IF you are a dc fan and think fighting along side the dc heroes or vills wold be cool than I would say yes and just skip the pvp servers.

I remember when people were saying this was the next WOW killer.... hahaha what a joke.

For anybody that didnt read it

A valid credit card is required to play this game and additional, recurring subscription fees apply.

that LMGFY shit is lame dont post those links jerk.

Game had some fun class options in beta, and then.......2-4 weeks prior to launch they revamped all the interesting/fun ones to where they were pathetic to play. And then I remembered why I really don't like SOE and their habit to launch things prematurely and ruin the few fun aspects of it before it's entirely "done".

Plus, remember this game is SOE, and they have been having a few problems with hackers lately so I would expect at any point for your info to be in the wild and/or service be interrupted.

My brother got into the beta even though I'm the comic book nerd. The customization is pretty good. Made his char look like Gully from Battle Chasers. $25 I still wont play it and I am a comic fan boy. Sounds like the game went downhill after the beta.

I am a big City of Heroes fan and I remember the stink both Marvel and DC had about the character customization. Then they release (dc) their own game, and it tanks.

Not to slam a deal, if you want a hero game try coh

missions are fun. combos arent hard with a keyboard. anyone that says otherwise sucks at pc gaming.

storylines are decent. havent tried pvp. character customization is cool. ui does blow though, especially the chat system.

its an action rpg. graphics are decent (unreal engine). voice overs are top notch.

its fun, station pass price is about to drop to 19.99 a month. so picking this up might be worth it for a) mmo fans that play all mmo's for at least a month regardless b) comic book fans c) people that might want to play the other station games once the price drop hits (planetside, eq2, etc..)

Station pass is that cheap now? Wow. I remember when it went from $25 to $30.

The sony being hacked left and right situation didn't exactly neither.

Huh?

Games not worth it. Its dead and frankly should have been a f2p with some sort of cash shop. Theres simply not enough to justify the $15 a month.

I am a big City of Heroes fan and I remember the stink both Marvel and DC had about the character customization. Then they release (dc) their own game, and it tanks.

Not to slam a deal, if you want a hero game try coh

COH/COV is on its last leg for awhile now. I use to play all the time but then the farming got the better of the game. There was no point to actually do the tasks. Just sit in the corner and let someone else do the work. As for DCU I dont thin ki am quite ready for a "new" action hero game yet. I will just stick to Battlefield: BC2 and wait for BF3 to get my multiplayer fix. With no fees to boot.

Back