Steam - Celebrate Fallout 4 SALE

Greenman gaming has it 23% off right now for next 48 hours (so $46 for steam code).

I'm going to wait until i see what bs pre order content deals they announce. I hope it's like previous versions where you can download them and drop into the game folder instead of others that pretty much force you to buy it from every vendor for all the content.. lame..

I bought Fallout 2 a couple years ago but it looked brutal on my 20"+ displays. As one Ars poster said "it looks grainier than 18th century bread"

I bought Fallout 2 a couple years ago but it looked brutal on my 20"+ displays. As one Ars poster said "it looks grainier than 18th century bread"
Old pauseable/turn-based games like that tend to still look pretty good windowed, and then you can binge watch something else at the same time.

Misleading title is misleading... I see "Fallout 4 sale" I expect Fallout 4 to be on sale.

Greenman gaming has it 23% off right now for next 48 hours (so $46 for steam code).

I'm going to wait until i see what bs pre order content deals they announce. I hope it's like previous versions where you can download them and drop into the game folder instead of others that pretty much force you to buy it from every vendor for all the content.. lame..

Yep. Just grabbed my copy moments ago at GMG. $46.20 is a no brainer for Fallout mother f*cking 4.

Misleading title is misleading... I see "Fallout 4 sale" I expect Fallout 4 to be on sale.

:rolleyes:

If a title prompts you to e-deuce the thread, then fucking find sales on your own, make your own fucking threads about them, be sure to apply your fucking elitist attitude when wording the thread titles, and hope no one fucking shits in them.

Wasn't done intentionally...and get real - FO4 was just announced 3 days ago, so finding a sale on a pre-order this early is going to be next to impossible. Get your ass over to GMG before their 23% off ends.

I bought Fallout 1 and 2 on GOG back last fall when they had a sale, and ran it for $2.99 each. Wasn't last year that New Vegas Ultimate was $7.48 on Steam?

Anyhow, great games. Really look forward to Fallout 4. Like others, I will likely wait until I find out what freebies come with the preorders, as the launch date draws closer.

If a title prompts you to e-deuce the thread, then fucking find sales on your own, make your own fucking threads about them, be sure to apply your fucking elitist attitude when wording the thread titles, and hope no one fucking shits in them.

Wasn't done intentionally...and get real - FO4 was just announced 3 days ago, so finding a sale on a pre-order this early is going to be next to impossible. Get your ass over to GMG before their 23% off ends.

57188906.jpg

I'll wait until they include vouchers in video cards and pick up one of those when they inevitably flood the market.

Thanks for the heads up on the GMG deal, picked it up for my wife and I.

Tried to play Fallout 3 the other day on windows 10. No love. any one get it to work?

Haven't tried Win 10 yet, however I did have issues with FO3 on Win 7. Took a little editing to the configuration file. Maybe as simple as the multi-core crash fix for you as well. Worth trying I suppose.

Easy man, no need to get your panties so twisted up. I really would like to see sales of pre-order games (the only way I would EVER even consider pre-ordering a game is if it was actually cheaper). Hardly think that is any sort of "elitist" attitude.

Thanks OP =)

This is gonna be the slowest passing of time I think I'll ever endure.

FYI Paypal of all sources just confirmed Steam Summer Sale starts in 3 days 6/11/15.

Does the pre-order come with any extras? DLC or in game items?

At this moment, no. Sunday is when Bethesda is going to reveal a lot more information on the game so any pre-order incentives might be talked about there,

As much as I loved new vegas, that game came out in 2010. If you;re a fallout fan you've been waiting for 4-5 years for a new fallout. For me I will wait another 2-3 years so the mods are sorted and all the add-ons are on an ultimate edition. I would mind paying full admission ($60) for an Ultimate Edition.

Hard to pay 59.99 unless it comes with some serious extras. Fallout new Vegas I waited for the complete edition to come on sale.

Hard to pay 59.99 unless it comes with some serious extras. Fallout new Vegas I waited for the complete edition to come on sale.

If you're paying full price for a pre-order on the PC you're not shopping around enough anyway.

Not hard when its Fallout, unless you're just a casual that jumps the bandwagon on popular titles rather than because you're a fan of the series and can't get enough. The GMG deal was already stated one page back.

Sidtenote, is there any game that people won't bitch is $60 anymore? I swear Half Life 3 could go up for preorder, get 10/10 reviews and you'd still have people complaining about price.

Not hard when its Fallout, unless you're just a casual that jumps the bandwagon on popular titles rather than because you're a fan of the series and can't get enough. The GMG deal was already stated one page back.

Sidtenote, is there any game that people won't bitch is $60 anymore? I swear Half Life 3 could go up for preorder, get 10/10 reviews and you'd still have people complaining about price.

I'm a fan of fallout. I played the fallout 1 demo before the original came out on my p133. The few games I do pre-order, usually a year later they are 19.99. Fallout Tactics I pre-ordered and it came with a backpack and some other small goodies.

Plus my backlog of steam games is decent size, and with four kids I don't have a lot of time to game anyhow. Easy for me to wait 6-12 months for a sale.

(Bioshock, X-COM, Empire Total War, I think I bought when they came out)

Hahahahah, SUCKERS!!

25% off code now at GMG. $45 OTD for FO4. You all lost a buck.

Back