Steam - bunch of games on sale...ME:SOM 40% off

So is SteamOS official finally?

I was thinking of picking up Talos Principle, the rest seem Meh right now.

SteamOS doesn't officially launch until November. But these keys work for Windows and Mac too since they're universal.

I can confirm Talos Principle is worth it. Some similarities to Portal 2 but different enough to be its own thing. Even gets a little philosophical.

Last edited:
Had to get Defense Grid 2 for that price. I didn't like the beta but game is still decent

So is SteamOS official finally?

I was thinking of picking up Talos Principle, the rest seem Meh right now.

Not to hijack the thread or anything, I just picked up The Talos Principle, and am really enjoying it. it's very similar to portal, but i'm liking it better without the annoying computer voice.

Not to hijack the thread or anything, I just picked up The Talos Principle, and am really enjoying it. it's very similar to portal, but i'm liking it better without the annoying computer voice.

I really enjoyed GLADOS in portal but that's beside the point.

GMG has a few of these cheaper in their VIP section...like Pillars of Eternity and Magicka.

I am on the fence with picking up Wasteland 2 for the $20, but I have a few other games I am playing through right now. Maybe it will go cheaper later in the year, but that is about the lowest I have seen...decisions, decisions.

I picked up Crypt of the Necrodancer with the soundtrack. It's fun as hell. Easily worth the money. I don't know why nobody thought of mixing these two genres before. The music in the game is okay, but adding your own music makes it really cool. However, you have to be very careful which songs you pick. You want stuff with a really solid beat. Progressive Metal doesn't work very well. ;)

Last edited:
Back