Steam Autumn Sale starts 11/26/2014

Just looked through my wishlist and I'm actually surprised how few games are on sale. I think maybe 7 of the 40 games on my wishlist are on sale.

CIV 5 beyond Earth..30% off....lmao

another one that didn't take long to go on sale

My fingers are crossed for Far Cry 4, Epic Mickey, and (very unlikely) a GTA5 pre-buy.

Finally see why they updated the Store page so they could get more games exposed in a Spam like fashion =)

There are so many Indies I want like Yars Revenge
Odd Strategy games I never heard of Q-bert reboot
Hunted the Demons Forge always wanted to try that one.

Finally, a good price on Wolfenstein: The New Order.... Wondering if i should grab it...

That's it I need another life to play all of these games going to get some organs to insure my body is in peak condition like Gabe's is.

This sale is a waste of time. I don't get out of bed for anything less than 75% off.

Warlock 2: The Exiled

FATE: The Cursed King

Q*bert: Rebooted

Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Yar's Revenge

I picked up that stuff....

Might pick up The Evil Within yet

Riddle me this. Why the fuck are games you own even listed under recommendations.

Riddle me this. Why the fuck are games you own even listed under recommendations.

It's Steam, things ALWAYS break during sales. Though to be honest the recommendations were always shit and kind of busted.

Hunted: The Demon's Forge
I had this on my wishlist. It was fun when I rented it on my PS3 a long while back so I wanted to play it on PC with better graphics but it never dropped to below $5 which is all I think it is worth because it's a gamespy game and they are gone. IIRC from the reviews on steam I read said, you have to disconnect from the net or unplug your network cable to get it to run in Single Player mode or it won't run. Good luck.

hoping to pick up Shadow of Mordor and Evil Within for under $25 (doubt it'll be that low this soon but I can hope)

I'm shocked Evil Within actually made it under $25 for this sale...still haven't bit on it though...if Shadow of Mordor goes under $25 I'll definitely bite...hopefully PC game prices are now like Blu-ray movies, where the price drops quick

Finally, a good price on Wolfenstein: The New Order.... Wondering if i should grab it...

I bit at a regular 50% off. At first I didn't think much of it, but after I got through the first chapter, it really started to pickup.

I am quite happy with it.

the evil within or alien isolation? which game is more visual eye candy/entertaining?

Tempted by Company of Heroes 2 for 8 euro. But I'll wait for winter sale. Maybe it will be at better price.

I bit at a regular 50% off. At first I didn't think much of it, but after I got through the first chapter, it really started to pickup.

I am quite happy with it.

I actually just picked it up at the GMG huge sale for $16 with the 20% off with voucher coupon B9J1L1-0AZCS9-S0IASV

Shit, I could have gotten Evil Within for $16 at GMG.

I paid a lot more than the sales prices for it and didn't regret it. It's an awesome single player FPS.

Deus Ex: HR Director's Cut worth the upgrade from the original release? I heard the DC has some issues and reduced graphics fidelity/features. Can anyone that has played both chime in?

steamsales.gif

Tempted by Company of Heroes 2 for 8 euro. But I'll wait for winter sale. Maybe it will be at better price.

:facepalm: 8 euros for this awesome game and you can't decide? :) Its good for hundreds of hours of gameplay, its a lot of fun and still probably my favorite RTS series.

Last edited:
I did just buy Shadow Warrior. No idea what I'm getting myself into. I really wanna find shit to buy, but eh.... Is Alice: Madness Returned good? I played the old one aggeessss ago and it was fun.

I did just buy Shadow Warrior. No idea what I'm getting myself into. I really wanna find shit to buy, but eh.... Is Alice: Madness Returned good? I played the old one aggeessss ago and it was fun.

Can't recommend Shadow Warrior enough, most refreshing fps I have played in years and the sword combat is so very satisfying. Alice Madness Returns is initially interesting but becomes very repetitive.

Humble Bundle has a (stand alone?) expansion to it in a SEGA Bundle, you pay more than ~$3.75USD you get it and other stuff.

Back