Steam and Epic Christmas Sale 12/19/2019

3 games I'm interested in- Resident Evil 2 remaster, Monster Hunter World with Iceborne, Red Dead Redemption 2...but I have too much of a backlog that I can afford to wait until it hits a price I'm comfortable with because I know I'm not going to play them right away

I have too much of a backlog as well across all platforms (PC, PS4, Switch), but I'll bump Control up to the top of the pile if there's a good deal on it for under $30. I also want Metro Exodus, but think I'll wait til it comes back to Steam in February.

I typically would get excited about this in the past but in recent years their "sales" haven't been that great. Way to many indie games that are on sale and not a whole lot of AAA titles, or even their massive publisher catalog sales.

Epic has a 10.00 coupon on one game that is over 14.99 they did this for the spring deal this year.

Sign in to your Epic Games account, then click the button to claim one $10 Epic Coupon (to use on eligible games of $14.99 or above or local currency equivalent). The $10 Epic Coupon will be applied automatically at checkout. Note: If you make your first purchase or grab your first free game during the promotion before clicking on the button you will automatically receive your first $10 Epic Coupon. Coupons expire on May 1, 2020 2:59am EST.

Reactions: N4CR
like this
So you could get Ghost Recon Breakpoint for 13.99 I think plus taxes.
Or get whatever

Epic has a 10.00 coupon on one game that is over 14.99 they did this for the spring deal this year.

Sign in to your Epic Games account, then click the button to claim one $10 Epic Coupon (to use on eligible games of $14.99 or above or local currency equivalent). The $10 Epic Coupon will be applied automatically at checkout. Note: If you make your first purchase or grab your first free game during the promotion before clicking on the button you will automatically receive your first $10 Epic Coupon. Coupons expire on May 1, 2020 2:59am EST.

It says you get another $10 coupon after you use that coupon for a purchase, and so forth, so in practice it's $10 off everything $14.99 or more except pre-orders, season passes, DLC and micro transactions.

Would like to complete collection of some game but then I would just be a game collector.

I've been meaning to try both of the Resident Evil remakes. I can't really think of much else I want other than a discount on pre-ordering Cyberpunk 2077.

I pre-ordered Borderlands (it was a can't-miss IMO), but Cyberpunk is the only other one I'm considering. Thing is, there isn't really any motivation to do so right now. It's not any cheaper and there aren't any worthwhile bonuses.

The RE HD remakes are all on sale. I ended up grabbing the first one, Zero, and 2 for $35.

rage 2 is free on Game pass, but everyone hates M$ so I doubt anyone is signed up for that, lol, M$ sux0rz

If you don't have it already, DX:HR Director's Cut (includes all DLC) is $2.99. It hasn't aged as well as some other titles, but it's still a fantastic stealth fps and more than worth it for $2.99.
Witcher 3 GOTY Edition is $14.99.

Well, I'm a sucker this year - just bought RDR2 and AC:Odyssey mid-level editions for a total of $97 so far.

Think that's the most I've spent on any steam sale since the very beginning when we could get tons and tons of bundled games for that price...

That timer is bullshit. Let it sit for a minute or two and it will ask you if you want to go now or just click the "CHRISTMAS SALE" and will take you there.

The sale doesnt start for a half hour hope you didn't pay too much.

lol - you made me go check the page again to be sure. I got the sale price, but deff paid too much. I'm too impatient to play RDR2 and just happy to see it on Steam finally. Ended up paying $54.99 for the "Special Edition" after sale and another $5 off from the steam holiday tokens.

Has anyone played Kingmaker Pathfinder with the season pass content? Is it worth it? Wondering if I should get it before I start the base game I got earlier this year.

It's worth it have about 60 hours in the game. I never got to the DLC but own it.

Has anyone realized how many Warhammer games are being pumped out the past year or two?

I was browsing the sale and there has to be at least 5-6 games a year coming out it feels like.

I have a $5 coupon on steam but already bought all I wanted, any recommendations for a good random $5 game?

Vermintide 2 is pretty good but it hovers around 7.00 but I don't own the game but own the original

Grim Dawn is 4.99 if you don't own that already.

Back