steam and 720x480

yeah fall out 3 has same options as over games i run steam as admin but still the resalutions wont save they just reset every time i close the game drivers are the latest from nvidia and i also havent meesed with the file layout i might try dropping the permissions level see if that helps

the reinstall of steam and downloading the games again last night seems to of fixed the problem the games now hole the res i set them to

yeah fall out 3 has same options as over games i run steam as admin but still the resalutions wont save they just reset every time i close the game drivers are the latest from nvidia and i also havent meesed with the file layout i might try dropping the permissions level see if that helps

FO3's menus are very different from those in TF2 and Portal...

What games and what resolutions?

Many games get resolution lists from your GPU drivers. So if the option is available in your drivers it'll be available in game.
Some crap I got from the previous Star Wars Pack, Just Cause 1, and a few others

Fallout 3 options menus look NOTHING like TF2's or Portal's :confused:

I guess you must be trying to say that the same type of options are available like texture resolution, screen resolution, etc. but that is not what you said.

And that's just the in game menu for Fallout. More tweaks are available in the config tool it comes with, while the source engine games have only the in game options.

Some crap I got from the previous Star Wars Pack, Just Cause 1, and a few others

Yeah, but what resolutions was the other half of the question? If you get an old game and have a new monitor with an unusual resolution sometimes there's a chance it wont support it, but that's what you get when you play old games, its not the game's fault it can't predict the future.

Back