Steam account with Doom Eternal $50

janas19

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey folks, I'm selling a Steam account that came as part of a PC I purchased. The previous owner agreed to transfer it to me, and since I have my own Steam account with > 500 games, I'd like to sell it.

I am the only person with login access to the account. There are no holds or VAC bans, nothing shady, it's squeaky clean. I just don't have the time to play, and that's why I am selling it. FYI, the original owner spent a little over $250 worth of purchases, not buying anything on sale, so asking 20 % of the purchase price.

Games held by the account:

This is an awesome collection for an action/adventure fan. Doom Eternal and Fallout 76 sell for $35 and $20 respectively, so you basically get the rest for free.

To visit the Steam profile page, click HERE.

Questions:

Do you have reputation/feedback?

Yes, I have sold various accounts before and have >100 positive feedback on Heatware.

I already have a Steam account, do I need to log out in order to play?

No! If you use the same computer for both accounts, Steam has a Family Sharing feature that lets you play games on both accounts without logging out. Just download the game from the 2nd account, login to your account, and press the "Borrow" button. This launches the game from your account!

Any more questions? Shoot me a PM, I typically respond the same day.

Last edited:
umm you can not sell a steam account it is against the TOS ....see the steam subscriber agreement

https://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/

Your Account, including any information pertaining to it (e.g.: contact information, billing information, Account history and Subscriptions, etc.), is strictly personal. You may therefore not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account, nor may you sell, charge others for the right to use, or transfer any Subscriptions other than if and as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use) or as otherwise specifically permitted by Valve.

umm you can not sell a steam account it is against the TOS ....see the steam subscriber agreement

https://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/

Your Account, including any information pertaining to it (e.g.: contact information, billing information, Account history and Subscriptions, etc.), is strictly personal. You may therefore not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account, nor may you sell, charge others for the right to use, or transfer any Subscriptions other than if and as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use) or as otherwise specifically permitted by Valve.

The TOS is not a legal contract, not against the law, and also none of your business what I do. PM me if you want to discuss further, don't post in the thread. Thanks.

Bump

Back