Steam 2022 Halloween sale is here! Halloween sale runs from October 25 to November 1, 2022, 10 AM PST

Sickb0y

2[H]4U
2022-10-25 10_57_05-Steam Scream Fest.jpg

2022-10-25 10_57_43-Steam Scream Fest.jpg

2022-10-25 10_58_17-Steam Scream Fest.jpg

2022-10-25 10_58_32-Steam Scream Fest.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, nerds, geeks, and the rest of you dateless wonders. The 2022 Steam Halloween sale is here!! Sale runs from Thursday 25 to November 1, 2022, 10 AM PST

Some deals worth checking out
The House of the dead remake + Panzer Dragon remake bundle $13.99
2022-10-26 10_49_09-Save 73% on FE Remake Bundle on Steam.png

Alice: Madness Returns + Lost in Random Bundle $8.99 (or $2.99 for Alice Madness Returns)
2022-10-26 10_52_48-Save 82% on Alice_ Madness Returns + Lost in Random Bundle on Steam.png

The Evil within Bundle $4.99

2022-10-26 10_55_24-Save 80% on The Evil Within Bundle on Steam.png

Doom classic bundle $4.99
2022-10-26 10_57_51-Save 70% on DOOM Classic Bundle on Steam.png

Vampire Survivor $3.99
Carrion $7.99
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales $5.99
STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order $7.99
The Hex $2.49
Resident Evil 7 $9.99
Resident Evil 2 $11.99
Resident Evil 3 $11.99
Killing Floor 2 $7.49
Hunt: Showdown $19.99
Endoparasitic $7.49
V Rising $15.99

Last edited:
If anyone has been meaning to play through the various RE games, now seems like a pretty good time to do so. You can buy pretty much the entire series for $80.

yeah, wasnt actually thinking about picking up horror games this sale...but if thats all they have, i would maybe u for re7

I'm surprised Dying Light 2 is not a part of this sale...it fits the Halloween theme perfectly...

The bundle with DL1 is on sale. If you already own DL1, DL2 is half price.

nice...I already have the first game on Steam so the price for DL2 is showing up as $29.99...that's lower than the $35.99 sale price from a few weeks ago

The bundle with DL1 is on sale. If you already own DL1, DL2 is half price.
It's showing $44.99 for me - I guess because I own DL1 Basic and I need to upgrade to "Enhanced" and then buy DL2?? Strange.

dls.png

dl.png

Steam sales have been lackluster for a while now.
Lol and there it is, gotta have a few of these in every Steam sale thread ever, lol.

Thanks to my dude Sickb0y for doing what he does. The sales might not be as exciting as they were 10 years ago - WE ALL KNOW THAT BY NOW - but it's still nice to point out sales. I guess I'm a sucker for tradition.

Damn sorry that I can get most of these for less than Steam sale price on CDKeys, G2A, and Eneba normally without having to wait for a Steam "sale". Guess sharing opinions on a forum is taboo lol.

Damn sorry that I can get most of these for less than Steam sale price on CDKeys, G2A, and Eneba normally without having to wait for a Steam "sale". Guess sharing opinions on a forum is taboo lol.
It's all good man, just that everyone who says that is simply restating the obvious. Steam sales traditionally haven't been as great or exciting ever since they did away with the Flash deals and big publisher bundles years ago.

you-know-it.gif

Yes, better deals on these games can often be had through those sites but many of us prefer not to deal with grey market keys/key sites. I've purchased from CDKeys and G2A a couple of times in the past without issues but as my Steam library approaches 1,000 games I'm not going to risk it and am at a place in my life where paying a bit more here and there for direct keys isn't going to break me.

Not telling anyone what to do - you guys do you, absolutely. But we all know the deal by now; it doesn't need to be beaten like a dead horse in every Steam sale thread.

I don't care for purchasing games from grey key sites like cdkeys. You might as well just pirate the game.

Are they really that bad? Granted the only time I've used them is when a game is no longer for sale on steam.
From what I understand the service is fine. Where the keys come from is questionable. What is the difference pirating a game and buying a key where the developers don't get paid the proper compensation for the region the key was sold for. If they get any cut to being with. I guess people get the warm and tingly feeling since they paid something. They are still getting a game that might retail for $50+ for $15. I don't care what people do. Just be honest with yourself. I use to to pirate tons of games in the SNES/PS1/PS2 era when I was a teenager. I have a decent job and I don't mind paying $60 for a day one game.

Last edited:
That you can give your money to greymarket sellers in China and Romania peddling keys obtained by shady means isn't shining a light on anything previously unknown.

At least on Steam sales the developer might actually see a few dollars from it.

From what I understand the service is fine. Where the keys come from is questionable. What is the difference pirating a game and buying a key where the developers don't get paid the proper compensation for the region the key was sold for. If they get any cut to being with. I guess people get the warm and tingly feeling since they paid something. They are still getting a game that might retail for $50+ for $15. I don't care what people do. Just be honest with yourself. I use to to pirate tons of games in the SNES/PS1/PS2 era when I was a teenager. I have a decent job and I don't mind paying $60 for a day one game.
Yep. I recall a game dev stating that they'd rather people pirate the game than give money to the shady key sites, because otherwise they end up actually losing money due to the way things are structured and chargeback fraud ends up coming out of their own pockets.

Yep. I recall a game dev stating that they'd rather people pirate the game than give money to the shady key sites, because otherwise they end up actually losing money due to the way things are structured and chargeback fraud ends up coming out of their own pockets.

It's their publisher's fault for selling the game too cheaply in the first place. To be honest they did that to themselves.

It's their publisher's fault for selling the game too cheaply in the first place. To be honest they did that to themselves.
I sense that we've never been given the entire story. You can't paint a big picture with a few sob stories. Capitalism always screws over the small guy, yet when it doesn't, I'm supposed to feel bad? Good one 👍🏻

It is not the publishers fault. There is a thing called regional pricing. Under developed countries pay a lot less then the US. A lot of these cheap keys are purchased and resold on sites like CDKeys. With the keys also being brought with stolen CC. No publisher sells directly to sites like CDkeys.

Reactions: DPI
like this
Back