Steam 2014 Winter sale is here! runs from December 18th to January 2nd.

So glad to have your thread back again for this winter sale Sickb0y. All of the effort you put into keeping the thread updated during the sale is greatly appreciated by all of us that dont have access while at work.

No problem glad people are finding it useful :D

I'll add to my "thanks" for the work in keeping the thread updated, but I also wanted to recommend IsThereAnyDeal to track pricing information. The site is getting hammered right now, but it's my go-to site for all things related to game sales, such as bundle trackers, coupon listings, price history
As a fellow Steam hoarder, I just thought I'd share. Happy holidays folks!

Thanks I added it to the main thread

Pinball Arcade models real pinball machines. The biggest problem is that the tables (packaged into seasons) are roughly $30.00. Through 12/28, the first 2 seasons are $15.00 each.

I believe this is the lowest prices they've had. Season 1 has a lot of Williams' more popular 90's tables. The pro versions are 5 bucks more. I went for it, but I saw no buyer that thought pro was that great other than the Elvira table, but they were paying full price.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/238260/

Pinball Arcade models real pinball machines. The biggest problem is that the tables (packaged into seasons) are roughly $30.00. Through 12/28, the first 2 seasons are $15.00 each.

I believe this is the lowest prices they've had. Season 1 has a lot of Williams' more popular 90's tables. The pro versions are 5 bucks more. I went for it, but I saw no buyer that thought pro was that great other than the Elvira table, but they were paying full price.

A free pinball game, with $120 DLC for the tables ...

LOL, wtf is up with Euro Truck? What makes it so great? About half of my BF4 clan recently got it and they are playing it more than BF4.

Saw this, read the reviews, bought game, spent the last two hours driving a truck.

Sickboy...

Just wanted to drop in and give you my annual 'Thanks' for this thread.

Best,

Liquid Cool

Thinking of getting Metal Gear Rising and Total War Rome II but I never played a Total War game. What do you guys about these games? Worth it?

I was skeptical about Total War games too, but after playing Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai I fell in love. It's basically a Civ5 scenario, but with fantastically epic battles on a grand scale. If you're into Civ5, but always found the battles lacking then definitely give Total War a try.

Picked up Dark souls maybe when my boss fires me I'll have time to do the DLC
Looking at some other stuff but waiting for more of a price drop I have a bunch of Steam Cards coming for X-mas but it's not X-mas just yet.

In for Beyond Earth , said i would buy it when it hit $30, now to get used to the dam game!

Didn't see anything that caught my attention someone said Borderlands TPS isn't any better then Borderlands 2 vanilla.

I sold off my doubles of my holiday cards and crafted the first Holiday badge plus I'm level 25 now =)

I'm a huge pinball fan (I own a few machines) and *really* wanted to support this, but the physics/gameplay is terrible. Zen pinball 2 is much more playable.

Now if I could get those tables on the Zen engine I'd be in heaven. I really hope they update the pinball arcade engine, then I'll buy.

They should have a 50% off and better deals only for the featured deals of the day. Psychologically, I never feel comfortable spending more than this on more than a handful of titles a year.

I'm a huge pinball fan (I own a few machines) and *really* wanted to support this, but the physics/gameplay is terrible. Zen pinball 2 is much more playable.

Now if I could get those tables on the Zen engine I'd be in heaven. I really hope they update the pinball arcade engine, then I'll buy.
What about Pinball FX2? That's what I got from a humble bundle sale but wondering if I should invest in a different platform from what you guys are saying?

I havent bought anything yet. I almost Bought Space Engineers and Dark Souls 2 yesterday. But couldn't pull the trigger. Been playing A LOT of DayZ lately.

Plus, talk of Dark Souls 2 HD version? Not sure if true or not, but i can wait a little longer to play it.

What about Pinball FX2? That's what I got from a humble bundle sale but wondering if I should invest in a different platform from what you guys are saying?

Pinball FX2 is also made by Zen Studios and is awesome, so you've got the right thing.

If you want to play the good old school tables, look into Visual Pinball and PinMame. They're "free" and it's an absolutely fantastic representation of electronic pinball.

I nabbed Defense Grid 2, luckily never played 1, as I heard that 2 is missing something.

Pinball FX2 is also made by Zen Studios and is awesome, so you've got the right thing.

If you want to play the good old school tables, look into Visual Pinball and PinMame. They're "free" and it's an absolutely fantastic representation of electronic pinball.

Guys I built a Digital Pinball machine running Pinball FX2 and Visual Pinball. Too much to list and lots of money dumped into it. If you wanna see it in action check me out on YouTube Marcdaddy2112

Medieval Madness Visual Pinball B2S: http://youtu.be/leAt7jJv-kk

Sorry. That's not a pinball machine.
Its awesome is what it is, don't knock it until you try it I have over 130 tables on it.. I own Guns and Roses and want to.pick up Wizard of Oz next year but $9k isn't exactly cheap.

Guys I built a Digital Pinball machine running Pinball FX2 and Visual Pinball. Too much to list and lots of money dumped into it. If you wanna see it in action check me out on YouTube Marcdaddy2112

Medieval Madness Visual Pinball B2S: http://youtu.be/leAt7jJv-kk

Wow do you have a build page for this? Curious about the internals and such. I sent this to my B-I-L as he is a huge pinball fan and has two self standing older designs.

Wow do you have a build page for this? Curious about the internals and such. I sent this to my B-I-L as he is a huge pinball fan and has two self standing older designs.

When I get home in front of my PC I can post more about it, I'm on my Samsung galaxy S5 now hehe. Check out my youtube channel for more videos. I have several more I need to put up. Between the 3 tvs, pc, knockers, flashers, rgbs, subwoofer, working coin door, shaker motor, led wiz, ipac, wiring there is a lot to it.

Here is a older thread on it

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1041305801#post1041305801

Only damage done so far is MS Flight Simulator X...I couldn't resists all that game has to offer for $5.

I really want Valkyrie Chronicles, but I have too many games I need to play before getting involved in another.

waiting for Shadow of Mordor, Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition, Evil Within and Outlast to go on sale...

Finally caved and bought Euro Truck 2, now its time to bust out the Driving Force GT

Super Meat Boy
Saturday Morning RPG
Metal Gear Rising

ugh my wallet is hiding in the corner right now. Jan 2nd is a long way off.

Back