Steam 2014 Thanksgiving / Exploration sale is here!

Sickb0y

2[H]4U
Deals run from November 26 to December 2nd

14dzu44.jpg

Feature Deals of the day (Last 48 hours)

Crusader Kings II $9.99
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim $4.99
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition $13.59
Ryse: Son of Rome $25.99
Child of Light $5.99
Alien: Isolation $24.99
Wasteland 2 $26.79
Tomb Raider $3.99
Tomb Raider GOTY Edition $5.99
The Forest $10.04
XCOM: Enemy Unknown $7.49
XCOM: Enemy Unknown + The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $8.49

Daily deals

15xtlx3.jpg

RPG Maker VX Ace $17.49
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut $5.99
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist $7.49
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Deluxe Edition $9.99
Killing Floor $4.99
Portal 2 $4.99
DYNASTY WARRIORS 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition $16.99
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution $10.19
Castle Crashers $1.49
Farming Simulator 15 $20.09
Planetary Annihilation $5.99
RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3: Platinum $5.99

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls, nerds, geeks, and the rest of you dateless wonders. The 2014 Steam Thanksgiving/Winter/Autumn/whatever you want to call it sale is here!!

Steam 2014 Thanksgiving sale FAQ for noobs

1. Don't buy a game unless it's a daily deal, or feature deal. Usually the game you want will most likely end up as a daily deal or feature deal. Wait until the last day to pick up any game that wasn't part of the daily deals, feature deals.
  2. Daily deals repeat, if you miss out on a daily deal there is a good chance it will come back as a feature deal.
  3. Make a wishlist of your favorite titles this way you'll be notified if it goes on sale.
  4. Finally grab a beer or 10 or Kool-Aid for you kiddos and enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend!

Extras
Gaben.tv official site of our lord and savor Gabe Newell!
steamsales.rhekua Useful Steam tool lets you know if you're getting a good deal. Tracks the prices of any game and how much it has sold during previous sales and current sale etc.
isthereanydeal Pretty good way to check deals and see historical info. Thanks Nilepez

Also humble bundle has a pretty good deal for Pinball FX tables18 tables for $6.00 Thanks Nilepez

Feature Deals of the day (Last 24 hours)

Feature Deals of the day

Expiring Feature Deals of the day

Expired Feature Deals of the day

Expired Feature Deals of the day

Expired Daily deals 11-30-2014

Expired Daily deals 11-29-2014

Expired Daily deals 11-28-2014

Expired Daily deals 11-27-2014

Expired Daily deals 11-26-2014

Last edited:
Evil Within for $20 sounds like a good deal but with so many games on my backlog I'll again have to wait till it's on sale for $4.99 next year lol.

Evil Within for $20 sounds like a good deal but with so many games on my backlog I'll again have to wait till it's on sale for $4.99 next year lol.

I had the same exact thought. I already have a handful of other survival horror games to get through.

2 Early Access games...these games should never appear on sales.

why not? im totally happy the long dark is there . Ive been following the development of the game and its steady . No problem for me. Bought!

I'm going to guess that Duke Nukem: Forever and Aliens: Colonial Marines will not be part of the featured deals.

Picked up Hunted the Demon's Forge game is Killer I totally forgot about this game....Looks great on the PC 2011 title Brian Fargo the Elf female in the game has Boob Physics.

I already bought The Evil Within but feel like I should wait for the Christmas sale for anything else I want. The Wolf Among Us seems like it's worth buying now, though...

I bit on goat simulator, it's funny dumb. I already feel like I've gotten my 5 dollars worth. And I spent waaaaay too long playing stupid flappy goat. I'm hoping wolfenstein goes for decent, wouldn't mind trying it out

Dammit, was going to sit out this sale until I saw Goat MMO.

why not? im totally happy the long dark is there . Ive been following the development of the game and its steady . No problem for me. Bought!

Because you are advertising an incomplete product. I don't have any issues with Steam Greenlight or Early Access, I just find that putting it on sale is pretty tasteless. Not only does it burn any backers that have paid early access earlier, it kind of puts across a message that Valve is advocating a product they aren't even certain will be completed.

I just don't like the idea at all.

So is Watch Dogs worth it at that price?

It will provide 30+ hours of gameplay. So ya worth it.

No. Maybe when it's $15, but mostly I'd say wait until it's $10 or less. The game was never properly fixed on the PC and it's easily the second worst open world Ubi title put out this year.

ran fine and played fine for me after putting the disablepagecheck in launch options.

It will provide 30+ hours of gameplay. So ya worth it.

ran fine and played fine for me after putting the disablepagecheck in launch options.

I could NEVER get it run without serious hitching while driving. No matter what fixes I tried it was utterly unplayable.

Please help convince me to buy it. I watch the videos, read about the mods, and it really seems like one of those oddball games I could really get into. But I just need that little extra something to put me over the top.

I'm on the fence too. I really like euro truck simulator 2, which makes me think I would enjoy spintires.

Yah I was browsing spintires on youtube early, undecided.

For those of on you the fence about SpinTires, don't think just press buy and thank me later..The MUD in the game is so awesome it is worth it just to see how real it is..I purposely find stupid new ways to get stuck in the MUD, just so I can see it flow over my helpless truck...It's like being a kid again..

How do you know if something is a daily deal right now? With the sale going on, it's hard to find the amazing deals.

How do you know if something is a daily deal right now? With the sale going on, it's hard to find the amazing deals.

If it says the deal ends December 2nd, it's not daily. If it's on the front page, or the store page has a countdown, it's daily. Not rocket surgery.

Back