Steam 2013 Winter sale is here! runs from December 19th to January 2nd.

What won CC? I'm not seeing a winner, I was hoping Damned would be picked....

Already picked up Bioshock and Metro, hoping Farcry wins this one I'll snatch it up

Damned won, but something got borked.

That's pretty messed up. If I was the developer I would want some answers, because at 75% I think this game would have sold extremely well.
That being said, just wanted to gauge some interest and see if anyone would be interested in a 4-pack? Cost would come out to $5 per

I have got a bunch of indie games during this sale.

BeatBuddie - Awsome game, Good Fun, Good Music, Favorite so far

Dust - Great Game, RPG elements, Side Scroller

Missing snow globe #1, have extra 2, 5, 8, 9, 10. Anyone want to trade?

Might as well try to complete this, although I'm not sure why.

Meh... disappointed in this holiday sale. Of course any sale is better than none... just seems like I've seen every single one of these titles on sale multiple times since .... well... since at least this time two years ago for most titles. Not all, but most.

This is more so an observation than a complaint. On the positive side, I guess I now have an opportunity to actually play some of my backlog. :)

Does anyone still have cards from the summer sale? I am looking for 5 and 8.

The cards will expire tomorrow, so anything someone wants to do with them has to be done today. I would suggest putting the extras up for sale @ current price less 3 cents, and once they sell buying what you are missing with the proceeds. They make it really easy, although as a marketplace they really need to make it function more like a regular bid/ask marketplace.

...pretty sure "expired" just means that they will stop dropping. They can still be sold and crafted after the sale.

"You cannot purchase this item because somebody else has already purchased it."

I'M FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT. Why the fuck do I have to agree to the terms every time I buy a damn thing.

Must now buy WD Seas II... Must wait for super special... No...

Season 1 was awesome and I really wanted more.

400 Days as disappointing but was ok. I guess I spent 2.50 for an hour lol

So is there new sales today or does it end?

Seems a bit strange that community voting has ended even though the other sales hasn't....nice way for valve to cut people out of getting that one last card.

Trackmania!!! my favorite racing game!

flash sale 75% off

BOUGHT ALL THREE TRACKMANIA 2 GAMES! W00T, STOKED

though odd, the bundle of the three games is $40 still, but all three seperate is $12.49

wtf?
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/34409/
Was coming to post just that, haha:
NpREmr6.jpg

I havne't played Trackmania since it was a free to play game back in the day.

Has it changed much? do the cars actually physically interact with eachother now or do you still just "ghost" through other cars and things? (I hated that).

I havne't played Trackmania since it was a free to play game back in the day.

Has it changed much? do the cars actually physically interact with eachother now or do you still just "ghost" through other cars and things? (I hated that).

For $12 I bit on it. But it's a new game. New engine, easier map building etc. From the videos I've seen, still ghosting.

I bought the Bioshock Infinite season pass for under $5 yesterday. You've got to love some of those deals! Also, Steam was down for me last night as well, I couldn't even log in to play.

HAH! I've made about $1.50 off selling the stupid things. I don't care much for the badge.

Last edited:
Well, today is the last day, a rehash of the top deals. No more community or flash sales. A second chance perhaps if you missed something.

Remembered to pick up the StanleyParable. I've heard too much about it not to try for that price.

Op here I'm officially done with this thread see you guys for the 2014 Steam Summer seal! :D

Did all the non-daily deals go away for everyone else? There were a few games I was waiting on to see if they would end up a daily, and now none of them are on sale anymore.

I don't get why they stopped flash/community deals? is it normal for them to stop early?

its not normal for them to stop all the regular non daily normal deals all before the end of the sale, either. I'm pissed.

I don't get why they stopped flash/community deals? is it normal for them to stop early?

yes they done this the last few sales. Last day is the encore day and everything else is gone including community and flash deals.

its not normal for them to stop all the regular non daily normal deals all before the end of the sale, either. I'm pissed.

They have always had the regular sales go until the end. This was a stupid thing to change. the timers were there but i never even bothered to look.

FYI, Amazon may have the prices you're looking for. I just bought Baldur's Gate II for the Steam sale price on Amazon. I waited to see if it would be discounted further only to find it no longer on sale on Steam.

They have always had the regular sales go until the end. This was a stupid thing to change. the timers were there but i never even bothered to look.

No they haven't I have started every single Steam sale for the last 2 years here on the forums and they have started to remove all the deals besides the encore on the last day. Don't believe search my name see for yourself

LOL @ 125% off for Borderlands 2. Money maker on Steam? :p
Trackmania!!! my favorite racing game!

flash sale 75% off

BOUGHT ALL THREE TRACKMANIA 2 GAMES! W00T, STOKED

though odd, the bundle of the three games is $40 still, but all three seperate is $12.49

wtf?
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/34409/
Yeah, that is odd. Which of those 3 would you say is the best racing game?

Op here I'm officially done with this thread see you guys for the 2014 Steam Summer seal! :D
Thanks again for posting and updating these Steam deals. See you in the summer. :cool:

Ahh fuck it only need one snowglobe stupid shit thing balls.

Anyone have an extra Snowglobe #1?

If you are one of those trading types or need one yourself I have duplicates of:
#2, #5, #6, #7, #8 and #10

Back