Steam 2013 summer sale is here!

Never played any of the Dues Ex series, bought the collection.

I hope they don't sell out of Farm Simulator, tempted to it posted on slickdeals.

=)

They farm a lot of bargains on slickdeals. I usually go to fatwallet though.

New voting choice is:
Bioshock Infinite, -50%, $30.00
Tomb Raider, -75%, $12.50
Skyrim Legendary Edition, -40%, $0.00

Now, that's how you rig the vote!

The morning crew seems to have noted the night crew's mistake; Skyrim Legendary Edition is now -40%, $36.00.

Is it me or is this turning out to be a pretty bad sale? So far, I couldn't give a shit about any of the games on offer...

EDIT - Nevermind. I got Alan Wake for the same price as the summer sale. Same thing I mentioned above still holds though.

Is it me or is this turning out to be a pretty bad sale? So far, I couldn't give a shit about any of the games on offer, and some of the "deals" like Alan Wake, I've snatched up for far less than the prices during the "sale."

The sale price is $2.99, where did you snatch it up for far less than $2.99?

Probably going to get Mark of the Ninja today, still on the fence about Castle Crashers from yesterday. I'm intrigued by it, but haven't heard if it's decent or not.

Prices in the OP are wrong. I saw it on steam when they were that...thought they were high.

Football Manager - 9.99
Orcs MD - 3.74
Sleeping Dogs - 6.24
Crysis 2 - 8.99
Alan Wake 2.99

Secret World - 14.99
Mark of the ninja - 3.74
System Shock 2 - 2.49
DMC - 24.99

orcs must die 2 complete pack - 2 pack

Anyone want to go halfsies?

PM me!

Please vote for Civ V, if Civ wins that would mean the new expansion (Brave New World) would be on sale as well. Thanks!

The sale price is $2.99, where did you snatch it up for far less than $2.99?

I thought at first (when the store was being updated, and had hit-or-miss accessibility) it was priced at 10 something. But then I saw it was reduced to 90% off, which is the price I paid for it a little while back. Not sure if I was seeing an anomaly or what, hence I retracted my statement earlier. ;)

Prices in the OP are wrong. I saw it on steam when they were that...thought they were high.

Football Manager - 9.99
Orcs MD - 3.74
Sleeping Dogs - 6.24
Crysis 2 - 8.99
Alan Wake 2.99

Secret World - 14.99
Mark of the ninja - 3.74
System Shock 2 - 2.49
DMC - 24.99

OP here, go blame Steam not me they price change the prices the first 10 minutes or so. Some of you are so impatient

Please vote for Civ V, if Civ wins that would mean the new expansion (Brave New World) would be on sale as well. Thanks!

Not going to happen, as it accidentally went on sale a few days ago and those that pre-ordered had a shitfit (rightfully so..). Valve removed the discount and pre-orders received a free copy of Civ IV as compensation

If you want a deal your best bet is go through GMG and use GMG20-F202F-UI40F for a 20% discount

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/strategy/sid-meiers-civilization-v-brave-new-world-na/

Last edited:
OP here, go blame Steam not me they price change the prices the first 10 minutes or so. Some of you are so impatient

Wasn't a criticism, just putting the info there since I didn't see it. Shrug, won't do it again.

Last edited:

Exactly why I stopped posting game sales threads on [H], people will always find something to bitch and moan about

Just snagged Amnesia the dark descent for $4. Alan wake for $3 is a good deal. I really liked that game.

Still haven't jumped on anything as I don't see any of these as super amazing deals.

Only thing I bought recently was 400 days DLC for TWD off gamefly for 2.50.

Still think I'd grab CS GO if it comes back around, but no sign yet.

Wasn't a criticism, just putting the info there since I didn't see it. Shrug, won't do it again.

No problem brah didn't mean to come out as dick :) I fix the prices. Also if anybody sees anything too good to be true BUY IT. I picked up Stronghold collection for .99 cents last summer seal (fixed price was 9.99) and I believe last Christmas or summer seal sleeping dogs was 4.99 (fixed price was 15.00 etc).

Not going to happen, as it accidentally went on sale a few days ago and those that pre-ordered had a shitfit (rightfully so..). Valve removed the discount and pre-orders received a free copy of Civ IV as compensation

If you want a deal your best bet is go through GMG and use GMG20-F202F-UI40F for a 20% discount

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/strategy/sid-meiers-civilization-v-brave-new-world-na/

Use GMG30-LY2G6-UKDYY for 30% off Grave New World instead until July 19th.

Also works for FFVII, Bioshock Infinite Season Pass, Mortal Kombat, CoH2, and more.

I have picked up Tomb Raider, Hitman Absolution, and CS:GO. Debating Alan Wake and Dishonored....then I have to be done. TR took most of my "fun money" budget--but it just came out so I was pleased.

Skyrim SHOULD be like 10 bucks lol
Ah, come now. Surely you've gotten more than $10 worth of decent gaming out of it? May I call you Shirley? I enjoyed it thoroughly. I'll admit, I did just burn through the main quest after awhile just to say I finished it, because it was getting a little drab. But that was only after hours upon hours of enjoyment.

I just have bad taste in games apparently. I've burned up so much play money this sale it's not even funny. Little games here and there that I've always wanted to play but didn't want to pay more than $5 for. It adds up quick, but some still under $80... for now.

Common! orcs must die2 - 2 pk! Whos in! Ill buy, you pay me for your copy....

PS: Please vote for civ 5 so I can finally buy it!

Common! orcs must die2 - 2 pk! Whos in! Ill buy, you pay me for your copy....

PS: Please vote for civ 5 so I can finally buy it!

If I didn't already have OMD2, I'd get in on that deal with you. 5 bucks for the game and all the DLC (which I don't have sadly) is a steal.

I just wish OMD had a classic mode where you're totally reliant on your defenses and you don't have to play as your hero, like Dungeon Defenders has.

[L]imey;1040050928 said:
If I didn't already have OMD2, I'd get in on that deal with you. 5 bucks for the game and all the DLC (which I don't have sadly) is a steal.

I just wish OMD had a classic mode where you're totally reliant on your defenses and you don't have to play as your hero, like Dungeon Defenders has.

That's the only reason why I haven't finished it, playing single I get bored and lazy and just go 'fuck it' before the round ends.

i will probably be down for a copy of OMD2, but not til i get home from work in about 5 hours.

Back