Steam 2013 summer sale is here!

Spec Ops the line showing 14 bucks on steam but 7 dollars in cart...i Went ahead and bought it.

If you havent played it yet its WORTH IT.

By all means im not a fan of the cover system. But the story is intense and the visuals are jaw dropping.

It is routinely on sale at Amazon with Bioshock 1 & 2 or 2 other games for 9.99.

Steam has the Tribes Ascend Game of the Year Addition for $10 (75% off). I haven't played TA in like a year, but this $10 unlocks literally everything (all classes and guns) so I'm willing to try it out for that.

Whatever you do, do not vote for Infesation: Survivor Stories, shit game, renamed from War Z.

Whatever you do, do not vote for Infesation: Survivor Stories, shit game, renamed from War Z.

Thanks for posting this(and the person before). I wasn't aware of the name change(wasn't planning on purchasing it but it makes me think about my vote more).

Torchlight II won....

Fucking love T2, but it's already been on a flash sale and will more than likely be a daily deal. I honestly think that the Steam community is trolling on these votes,
as Gunpoint only came a month or so ago and would have been a steal @ 40% off...insta-buy for me

I wasn't too upset with Dark Souls losing out, but this one really burns...
Just watch Infestation win out on the next vote, I'm going to go ahead a call it now :rolleyes:

Just picked up Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition for 4.99.... there goes another 300 hours of my life! :)

Fucking love T2, but it's already been on a flash sale and will more than likely be a daily deal. I honestly think that the Steam community is trolling on these votes,
as Gunpoint only came a month or so ago and would have been a steal @ 40% off...insta-buy for me

I wasn't too upset with Dark Souls losing out, but this one really burns...
Just watch Infestation win out on the next vote, I'm going to go ahead a call it now :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be surprised, all the obvious votes are not being picked.

Just picked up Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition for 4.99.... there goes another 300 hours of my life! :)

Well I did you one better, I picked up Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3 for 4.99 each ... there goes 600 hours of my life :D

I payed $12 for New Vegas a few days ago and I've had so much fun with it I don't even regret the extra $7. What an awesome game.

Yup, with Shogun 2 and Spec Ops The Line, it pushed me over $100 total so far.

Just a heads up, but if you're thinking about picking up The Swapper and want the OST you can pick it up with the base game for and additional $1.50. Steam doesn't offer the OST version directly

The $9 price is only good until the end of the flash sale and provides a Steam key and a DRM-free version through HB
Head here and make sure to click on "buy the game and soundtrack together"

http://www.theswappergame.com

NIolLRkl.png

Just a heads up, but if you're thinking about picking up The Swapper and want the OST you can pick it up with the base game for and additional $1.50. Steam doesn't offer the OST version directly

The $9 price is only good until the end of the flash sale and provides a Steam key and a DRM-free version through HB
Head here and make sure to click on "buy the game and soundtrack together"

http://www.theswappergame.com

NIolLRkl.png

Not to take away from Facepalm, but you can find the soundtrack for free, but still buying directly from them is great since you can get a drm free version.

Yeah I think that says it all that they had to rename it in an effort to deceive potential customers.

Any chance the new Civ V xpac will go on sale? It was just released last week or something though.

just to let people know, I bought a Torchlight 2 4 pack. 3 available. Pm me only if you can do amazon payments. $3.75 each :D

Any chance the new Civ V xpac will go on sale? It was just released last week or something though.

It went on sale and then they canceled the sale and sent an apology to everyone who preordered.

I really want Remember Me but I think I'll wait until it's under $20.

Good idea. I expect it to hit your price point by the Christmas sale or early next year. If you have a significant backlog like many of us, waiting should be easy. For example, puchasing Tomb Raider for $12.49 is a no-brainer but my backlog is so large, I would not get to play it for at least a year. I might as well wait until I am ready by which time it should hit $5 :D

Ahaha, will wait for Steam's winter sale then.

Brave New World is easily worth the price of admission. If you regularly play Civ 5, you would be doing yourself a disservice getting it later rather than sooner.

Just bought Torchlight 2. I fucking love these sales because they let me pull the trigger on games I couldn't see myself buying for $20-$30. That makes Defiance, Torchlight 2, Scribblenauts, and Faster Than Light.

More to come, I'm sure haha

So... Borderlands 2 Season Pass doesnt come with all the DLC for the game? retarded.

After I got the Season Pass - the Psyhco DLC came out and I am like wtf why do I not have it... googled it and was instantly pissed..

Since the very first time it was announced, Gearbox always explicitly stated that the Season Pass was for the first four single-player DLCs. That's it. They never said all DLC for the game, or all DLC up until the fourth is released. Just four single player DLCs.

If you assumed you'd get everything, sorry, but it's your own fault. It was painfully obvious what was included from the start.

Since the very first time it was announced, Gearbox always explicitly stated that the Season Pass was for the first four single-player DLCs. That's it. They never said all DLC for the game, or all DLC up until the fourth is released. Just four single player DLCs.

If you assumed you'd get everything, sorry, but it's your own fault. It was painfully obvious what was included from the start.

Is still not cool. Greedy bullshit is still greedy bullshit even if they tell you up front.

Just bought:

Hitman Absolution Professional
Left 4 Dead 2
Arma 2 Complete Collection

I have two copies of Torchlight 2 left. Pm me if interested.

Edit: Just one copy left!
Edit 2: All gone!

Last edited:
Arma 2 Complete Collection

$13 is an amazing deal for that right now. ArmA 2 + Operation Arrowhead + all 3 DLCs.

And even though ArmA 3 is coming out, there is a community project called All In ArmA that uses the assets from ArmA 2/OA/DLC in the ArmA 3 engine. So it's a worthy purchase either way.

Back