Steam 2013 summer sale is here!

What's so great about Dark Souls? ...it was a shitty port from what I've read.

you have to experience it. you won't view other games the same way.

the game is hard but that also makes it immensely satisfying

I play with kb/m

iHf2edbxuQBoq.gif

bought BF3 everything pack on amazon for $17. Don't know if I'll ever get around to playing it.

I'm an idiot. I bought Anno 2070 not knowing it was an Ubisoft game.

Is it impossible to get your money back on steam?

Jesus it wanted me to input my cd-key 3 times, and make a uplay account which has to run in the background. Horrible mistake I made.

I think that's why I hesitated during the last sale but I kept reading that it's better now so I was reconsidering.

You've just helped me make up my mind. Thank you.

I'm at the end of Assassins Creed: Brotherhood which uses Uplay. It's not that bad. Yes it's an extra layer between Steam and the game, but it's unobtrusive and has never caused me any problems. I'd much rather have it than GFWL, that's for sure.

I bought Universe Sandbox because I'm a nerd and that's what nerds do.

How come Steam doesn't offer a bunch of cool stuff like wallpapers and soundtracks like GOG? No point of getting System Shock 2 on Steam.

How come Steam doesn't offer a bunch of cool stuff like wallpapers and soundtracks like GOG? No point of getting System Shock 2 on Steam.

meh....I'd rather save $7.50 and put it towards another game, 95% of that bonus stuff is fluff

What's so great about Dark Souls? ...it was a shitty port from what I've read.

It's a poorly done port, but the game itself is amazing so that kinda makes up for. Even the developers themselves described the PC port as "half-assed". It was their first time ever making a PC game, and they've said the 2nd one will be much better now that they have some experience. They only made a PC version because of so much online petitioning from PC gamers (yes online petitions finally accomplished something)

A lot of the problems can be overcome with some fairly simple mods though. There are mods to increase the rendering resolution, uncap the FPS, improve connectivity, and improve mouse/keyboard support (I played on 360 controller though)

Metro: LL for $30 on flash sale? Weaknuts!

Yeah I wanna pick it up so bad, but that's too much. Considering I have hours and hours of other games I need to catch up on, it can wait a bit longer. Maybe during the Winter Sale.

edit: also my wallet damage so far is just over $60. Only day 3 so far...

It feels good not pirating games..i'll still do it just to demo games...but will buy at a later date when i can.

I thought the ploy was to pirate the $60 game at release, then buy the GOTY edition in the Steam Sale a year later. I kid....

Voted SS2, but still have my CD.

So far the games ive bought just from my sales from trading cards ive gotten Bastion, System Shock 2 & Toki Tori. Plus I got Anomaly Warzone Earth for FREE on there facebook and activates on steam

https://www.facebook.com/BundleStars

When i got my 7950 it gave me (tomb raider, Bioshock Infinite, Crysis 3 and blood dragon free) & my 4670k came with grid 2. So I dont need to buy these. Its a good year

Picked up System Shock 2. I played the original version on I think win98. Awesome game!

System Shock 2 for 2.49$

Faith in community partially restored! :D

Now where can I get the best texture pack for it?

I'm an idiot. I bought Anno 2070 not knowing it was an Ubisoft game.

Is it impossible to get your money back on steam?

Jesus it wanted me to input my cd-key 3 times, and make a uplay account which has to run in the background. Horrible mistake I made.

Almost fell for the uplay crap also... sucks dude...

Game looks like it could possibly be good, but definitely not worth having uplay for me either.

Game looks like it could possibly be good, but definitely not worth having uplay for me either.

Haven't you heard DRM increases sales? ;)

Luckily Anno 2070 is the only game Ubisoft publishes that interests me whatsoever so I'm only missing one game because of their overaggressive DRM.

I ended up biting on Batman AC for $7.50. Although, I'm still waiting to catch CSGO for ~$5 (I missed the last Flash Sale) and a decent rally racing SIM/arcade. Maybe Dirt3?

Vote Torchlight 2 for flash sale! :D:D

Also Doom 3: BFG Edition for 4.99 Get your ass to Mars!

Click on the games, the prices listed on the main page are a lot more expensive then the ones on the actual pages (For me atleast)

Just got Doom 3: BFG for 4.99

Edit, looks like they fixed it.

Well, Kerbal Space Program is on sale...looks like I'll finally be spending more than $1 on something.

Back