Steam 2013 summer sale is here!

Someone wake me up when Mortal Kombat or Torchlight 2 goes 75% off!

You can already see what every daily deal will be by looking at the Steam Cards, TL2 will go on sale the second to last day (last day is always a best of sale).

Tomb Raider is a great buy at $12. I'd say that and Bioshock at 50% off were must-buys. Seriously...just buy them both now.

So far I bit on Don't starve, Surgeon Simulator and Bully.

I'm considering AoE 2 from today but I'm not sure yet.

I've also wanted Anno 2070 for a while but I'm wishing it hadn't dropped so early(I try to avoid anything over $10.19 at the beginning). I'm hoping it drops again at the end(encore day or flash sale).

I got King's Bounty Platinum during the last Winter Sale and I've loved those games. I understand the HoMM series of games are somewhat similar. Would anyone recommend picking them up? If so, should I go for the franchise pack or just HoMM V, HoMM VI, or what?

You can already see what every daily deal will be by looking at the Steam Cards, TL2 will go on sale the second to last day (last day is always a best of sale).

How do the trading cards tell you when games will be a daily deal?

How do the trading cards tell you when games will be a daily deal?

The trading cards are to a specific game, each daily deal and game has matched thus far, kind of a strange coincidence, right?

EDIT: Sorry, I was incorrect, it doesn't show which DAY, but it does show which games will go on sale.

So far I bit on Don't starve, Surgeon Simulator and Bully.

I'm considering AoE 2 from today but I'm not sure yet.

I've also wanted Anno 2070 for a while but I'm wishing it hadn't dropped so early(I try to avoid anything over $10.19 at the beginning). I'm hoping it drops again at the end(encore day or flash sale).

4-pack seems like a good deal for AoE 2 heh.

seriously.... hit man won out over dark souls... wtf man

Tomb Raider was awesome. I just bought the single player DLC for $0.74. I could care less about the multiplayer stuff.

How could these fucking idiots choose Borderlands 2 and Hitman over Dishonored and Dark Souls for the 75% off flash deals? So fucking mad right now.

Any chance those two games can still hit the flash sales on a different date?

How could these fucking idiots choose Borderlands 2 and Hitman over Dishonored and Dark Souls for the 75% off flash deals? So fucking mad right now.

Yes. Happens a lot.

I'm right with you. Especially because 2 days before the fire sale it was on sale and is now on sale again. I was really wanting to pick up dishonored and dark souls.... fuckwads...

I'm right with you. Especially because 2 days before the fire sale it was on sale and is now on sale again. I was really wanting to pick up dishonored and dark souls.... fuckwads...

is all these morons over the Steam forums who keep voting for the same shit that's been on sale for months via Amazon, GMG, gamefly etc :mad:

I like playing call of duty single player but they want too much for the game.

3 year old Black Ops on sale for $20? No thanks.

Just got Tomb Raider and Darksiders II + the Angel/Shadow of Death dlcs (80 cents, why not, right?)
Didn't think I'd actually get anything, but they seemed good for the price.
Now the dilemma is, don't buy anything the rest of the sale and play what I bought first? Or buy more and build up a backlog... hmm.

I like playing call of duty single player but they want too much for the game.

3 year old Black Ops on sale for $20? No thanks.
In 10 years it might drop down to $10. ;) IMO Black Ops single player is much more satisfying than MW 2 and 3.

From Steam:
  • Dark Souls (meh, gave it 1.5 hours and can't really get into it. Not cool when you have to mod a game for it to not look like poo)
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • FTL
  • Hitman Absolution
  • The Witcher 2
  • Fez

From Amazon:
  • Tomb Raider (price match during steam sale, 15% off coupon thing)
  • Ticket to Ride 1910 DLC
  • free: Ticket to Ride
  • free: The Maw x2
  • free: Drip Drip

Really waiting for Dishonored, was hoping it would've won the community vote. Guess I'm waiting for a flash sale. Probably going to wait for Black Friday / Christmas sales before I jump on Skyrim, Far Cry 3, Bioshock Infinite, or Borderlands 2.

Aww crap, Grand Theft Auto IV was on sale! Guess I'm gonna have to snag it on sale next week, or the week after... :D

Yeah I voted for Dishonored and Dark Souls... was hoping to get them cheap...

To be fair, Dark Souls had been on sale already. I voted Hitman because of that. :D

That certainly doesn't stop them from Plastering Borderlands 2 all over the place 50% here 66% - 75% there yeesh, Im sick of looking at it already

Tell me more about these mystical cards of prophecy........

From Steam:
  • Dark Souls (meh, gave it 1.5 hours and can't really get into it. Not cool when you have to mod a game for it to not look like poo)
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • FTL
  • Hitman Absolution
  • The Witcher 2
  • Fez

From Amazon:
  • Tomb Raider (price match during steam sale, 15% off coupon thing)
  • Ticket to Ride 1910 DLC
  • free: Ticket to Ride
  • free: The Maw x2
  • free: Drip Drip

Really waiting for Dishonored, was hoping it would've won the community vote. Guess I'm waiting for a flash sale. Probably going to wait for Black Friday / Christmas sales before I jump on Skyrim, Far Cry 3, Bioshock Infinite, or Borderlands 2.

How do I do the amazon coupon thing?

Back