Steam 2013 summer sale is here!

It seems like they haven't put the real discounts for today up. Usually the daily deals are 66% - 75% off. Far Cry 3 should be a lot cheaper than 30 bucks as a daily deal.

A lot of those games for today's dailys and the current flash sales should be much cheaper

Yeah, they listed them first, then discounted them. I'm seeing everything with much bigger discounts now.

Anno 2070 just won't go cheap for some reason.. this is one of the few games i just waiting for it to hit the sub 10$ price..

Dragon Age yesterday, Surgeon Simulator, Sniper 2, and Fez today. So in for about $20 at this point.

A tip for anything who cares about the trading cards, or getting the sale achievements... buy items one at a time if you're getting more than one thing. You'll get a card for each transaction.

Caved in and bought CiV5 20 minutes before the deal was over :D

By the way, watch out when it says "error could not process payment" or something like that, check your email first and see if you got a confirmed so you don't buy it twice on accident :)

nothin for me yet.

already bought the stuff that interested me in past sales, or got via video card bundles.

will be watching with wallet agape however.

Dragon Age yesterday, Surgeon Simulator, Sniper 2, and Fez today. So in for about $20 at this point.

A tip for anything who cares about the trading cards, or getting the sale achievements... buy items one at a time if you're getting more than one thing. You'll get a card for each transaction.

I believe you get a card for every 10 dollars you spend. I just bought FEZ and didn't get squad, went back and purchase another 6 dollars worth of games and bam new trading card on my account.

I really enjoyed Darksiders 1, planning on picking up 2 today. Wanted to see what people think of the DLC packs and if they are worth it.

Anyone want to go in on a "Dont Starve" 2 pack? PM me and we'll do it!

So far my damage is at about $28.

2 x Borderlands 2 Season Passes
2 x Borderlands 2 Addl. Char DLC
1 x Hotline Miami

So many temptaions today.
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - looks interesting will have to do some more reasearch
Darksiders II - Almost finished with Darksiders but its $9.99 for the base game without the DLC. Maybe the DLC isnt worth it but ill Still probably wait for it for it to go cheaper.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 - Didnt think it would go this low this fast, maybe it sucks but I like the first one.

So far I havnt spent a cent but I know that wont last for long, just waiting for the right games to come up.

Im not receiving emails from steam about lowered prices. Wth is going on.

Theyre not blocked. I get all other emails from them.

eek:

Sorry

The Steam Store is experiencing some heavy load right now. Please try again later.

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Alright, been wanting to play X-com for a while now and 75% off is the right number.

So far I bought

Surgeon Simulator
FEZ
Puzzle Dimension
Little Inferno
Antichamber
Don't Starve Gift

mostly indie games going well so far :)

So far I have spent about $41.

Mini Motor Racing EVO - $2.49
Little Inferno - $2.49
Civ V: Gold Upgrade - $5.00
Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon: $6.97
XCOM Enemy Unknown and DLC - $12.97
Borderlands 2 DLC other than Season Pass, Mechromancer Pack or Psycho Packs - $11.30

Hoping for Sleeping Dogs Flash Deal for 75% off DLC's and Tomb Raider DLC's

Grabbed Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 as it was only $5
and then I grabbed Strike Suit Zero...

sadly it took 15 minutes to complete the purchase... paypal wouldn't work at all, error every time and it finally went through with CC and that was after 5 minutes just sitting there "working.."

also grabbed this morning from Amazon, I had a credit so it was free:
The Sega Action Only pack for $9.99:
Binary Domain
AvP
Condemned:Criminal Origins
Hell Yeah!
Vikings: Battle for Asgard

Already had AvP, but the others I didn't and for free what the hell..

Woot! $0 for me so far...though I've heard Chivalry is fun, so I may pull the trigger on that when I get home.

50% off Anno 2070, disappointing.

yeah I've been watching for that to come down in price... 50% isn't enough for me..

Anyway, Steam is downloading at 101 kb/s for me right now....(have FIOS 75/35) I might be able to play next week considering the game is 7.3gb... :(

This steam sales really drives home how much i fucking hate DLC.

Yeah I know what you mean. If you actually buy a game when its rather new and then want to pick up the DLC later you get screwed big time. You can buy the game + all DLC as a bundle for $10 or if you just want all the DLC its $20 for just the DLC. It pisses me off when I see those types of things.

This steam sales really drives home how much i fucking hate DLC.

Yeah, game developers release 70% of the game nowdays and wait a couple months to release the rest of it as "DLC" or "Patches" or "Season Passes".

Just another way for companies to squeeze every last cent out of you and their product. Gone are the days of actually releasing a finished product.

Zero dollars spent so far! Woot! Was going to get Dishonored but metacritic only have it 65/100!

Anybody want to get a chivalry 4 pack going? It adds up to like $4.70 each.

Back