Steam 2013 summer sale is here!

I was hope grab cheap deal $4.99 some games I want.

Lists below.

Crysis 3 $4.99
FarCry 3 $4.99
Skyrim with all DLC $4.99
Metro :LL with all DLC $4.99
Grid 2 with all DLC $4.99

if not on summer sale then GTFO ! and waits for this winter sale.:rolleyes:

Now few days to go expires, Steam better throw some sh*t good deals.:D

You're on crack if you actually thought ANY of those had a chance in hell of happening, especially as one of those games isn't even on Steam and two them don't even have all the DLC released.

You're on crack if you actually thought ANY of those had a chance in hell of happening, especially as one of those games isn't even on Steam and two them don't even have all the DLC released.

*whoosh*

I was kidding of course :p

Edit correction from DLC to pack that what I mean.:p

Last edited:
I was kidding of course :p

Edit correction from DLC to pack that what I mean.:p

I was wondering after I posted, but you really can't always tell around here. I've seen people on other sales making those kinds of complaints. Plus. I've had like 3:30 hours of sleep.

Yup pretty satisfied with the summer sales so far, since I got most of the games I wanted already:

CS:GO $5
Dark Souls prepare to die edition: $6
Borderlands 2 (no season pass) $2
Torchlight 2 $5

All that I really want is arma 3 beta, but I don't think it'll go on sale technically because it is just a beta and is not a released game.

I hate looking at some of the sale prices because it makes me regret paying full price :eek:

Hey guys strike suit zero is on special sale even ridiculously cheaper than before. $6 for teh entire collection

http://store.steampowered.com/app/209540/

man I've bought way more games this sale. I think there's just been a lot of stuff I've been waiting on for a while.

I also bought the cakewalk collection. Insanely cheap. Building a PC for it right now.

No one bought CS:GO? Does this game suck so much or does everyone on here already have it? I like the idea of casual fps gaming and not having to play for 100 hours just to level up like the BF series.

No one bought CS:GO? Does this game suck so much or does everyone on here already have it? I like the idea of casual fps gaming and not having to play for 100 hours just to level up like the BF series.

current today
27,227 32,595 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Yeah its just that everyone already has it. It's amazing game I love it. Like all valve games it had issues when it first came out but its now the defacto cs game being played by all cs'er. Slowly rivaling 1.6. They neck and neck at the moment.

I'm curious to know this as well. Is it worth $5? I have hundreds of hours into 1.5 and 1.6...

Had it for a while now. Honestly, I don't see much of a difference between it and CSS.

anybody doing a Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed 4-Pack? ill take one if you. same for Worms Revolution 4-pack -_-

I'm considering Prison Architect but I might just wait until the winter sale.

I was hoping to see Rogue Legacy drop(it is new but so was Gunpoint) but that doesn't look like it's happening with the last two days being encore days.

I might still buy it at the 20% off on the last day.

I picked it up. Haven't tried it out but for the price and the looks who cares.

SSZ looks like it got beat up by 3 40/100 scores that messed up the average most of the well known critics seem to give it 70-90.

I'm gonna go ahead and install it now I bought the collection I'll report back.

SSZ looks like it got beat up by 3 40/100 scores that messed up the average most of the well known critics seem to give it 70-90.

I'm gonna go ahead and install it now I bought the collection I'll report back.

If you have a flight stick, use it.

Strike Suit Zero worthwhile? Metacritic score is meh.

I've heard decent things about it from others in the gaming forum. I'm kind of miffed that I bought it earlier in the sale, when it was 50% off and now it's up on a flash sale for 85% off. It's only a couple of dollars different (on the mega bundle), but still a little annoying.

Anyone think doom pack will go back on sale for $5? I missed the flash sale of it and haven't seen it back yet.

Back