Steam 2012 Summer Sale 7/12-22!

Damn, I hate being at work. Missing out on all the fun...

do like i do, just have steam and a discrete video card in your work computer.

i needed it for photoshop >_>

I'm also the IT manager so i guess its a wash

Heard the Total War series (all) were on sale, too... Not seeing it other than Shogun.

How is Brink and Fallout? Worth the extra 10-20?

Fallout NV + DLC alone is worth $10 easily. I've heard mixed things about Brink but from what little I played of the free weekend it seemed like a $5-10 title easily.

What do you guys think of the Bethesda Collection?

$50

BRINK
BRINK: Agents of Change
BRINK: Doom/Psycho Combo Pack
BRINK: Fallout/SpecOps Combo Pack
Fallout New Vegas: Dead Money
Fallout New vegas: Honest Hearts
Fallout New Vegas: Old World Blues
Fallout New Vegas: Courior's Stash
Fallout New Vegas: Gun Runners' Arsenal
Fallout New Vegas: Lonesone Road
Fallout New Vegas
Hunted: Demon's Forge
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I've never heard of BRINK or Hunted. I'm only interested New Vegas and Skyrim. Is $50 a good deal for NV, all those NV DLC's, and Skyrim?

Oh boy it's started.

Today's deals are pretty meh. Seems like I've seen these all on daily sales in the past for pretty much the same price.

I've never heard of BRINK
Hah really? It was a highly anticipated game that was a HUGE flop. The concept was pretty good, but the game was just so horribly optimized that most people couldn't play the game.

DCS A-10C for $16. I might have to get it.

DCS Black Shark is $5, the cheapest I have seen. Though you will have to buy an upgrade for it if you want it to be compatible in the new DCS World. You'll have to buy that off of ED's E-shop as they are no longer dealing with Steam.

Last edited:
Funny I was looking for a new wallet then came here and saw this thread oh my :D
I also vote for Batman AC and look forward to getting it.

You can get the Steam mobile app which lets you make purchases if you have an appropriate smartphone.

Hmmm, not working for me. Keeps telling me to enter a state or province at checkout but I've got Georgia typed in there plain as day. Oh well, guess Ill wait til I get home tonight. Was gonna bite on Mafia II.

Dunno,color me unimpressed..Was hoping for The Walking Dead ~ $10,Ridge Racer under $20..Maybe Im spoiled by their stellar past sales.. :(

Meh sale today, but steam phone app to purchase & remote install rocks.

Steam Summer Sale with new Flash Deals... it's like a Woot Off, only a billion times better!

Steam phone app to purchase & remote install rocks.

This is another victory brought to us by Steam. Love it!

So who played the Might and Magic 6? Was it good or meh? I'm a big fan and tempted to get that

So who played the Might and Magic 6? Was it good or meh? I'm a big fan and tempted to get that

Haven't played it but I was tempted to buy it so I did some research and everything I've read indicates that it is horrible.

Haven't played it but I was tempted to buy it so I did some research and everything I've read indicates that it is horrible.

Good to hear, I'll scratch that off my list.

Bought Portal2, I'm tempted to buy one of the dev packs like the one to get Fallout etc.

Hmmm, not working for me. Keeps telling me to enter a state or province at checkout but I've got Georgia typed in there plain as day. Oh well, guess Ill wait til I get home tonight. Was gonna bite on Mafia II.

I've been having the same problem the last couple times I tried to buy on my phone. Not sure what's up with that.

I'm tempted to get Skyrim for $39.99. Did y'all vote on the community deal yet? I'm hoping for The Witcher 2 EE...

Just purchased:

Terraria $2.99

Thanks for the heads up!!! I love 2D games that are similar to Super Mario Bros. Anything else like that out there???

I'm tempted to get Skyrim for $39.99. Did y'all vote on the community deal yet? I'm hoping for The Witcher 2 EE...

Skyrim for 39.99 still seems high with the Bethadsoft pack for 49.99.

But yes I do want Skyrim, if it doesnt drop before end of sale I will buy it

in for terraria and shogun 2 collection.

last time the shogun two collection was on sale i put it in my cart, and by the time i checked out the sale was over.

Alan Wake is only $15. Worth it? I remember it got a lot of hype, but never looked into it much...

waiting for Witcher 2....Steam never seems to have that on sale for some reason

Sorry, this is my first Steam Summer Sale. Which deals are the daily ones? Just the 9 at the top? Are the packages (and all games within) available until next week, 23 July?

Sorry, this is my first Steam Summer Sale. Which deals are the daily ones? Just the 9 at the top? Are the packages (and all games within) available until next week, 23 July?

They should say right on the page.

yeah click on the deal and it will tell you exactly when it ends.

My first one too. Enjoying it so far. Just trying not to buy everything. :D

Back