Steam 2011 Holiday Sale is here!!

Agreed regarding the clutter. Maybe keep the previous day's sales and then remove them after that? The post would get way too long within a few days.

Thanks for updating the first post each day, by the way. It's the best way for me to get this info at work!

Welcome sorry about the delay today was up until 4 am playing Battlefield 3

For anyone that loves tower defense type games, Defense Grid: The Awakening is on sale @ $2.49. That's a great little game, had me hooked the first time I played it. I think I bought it last year for around $15.

Does Monday Night Combat depend on an online community? Or does it have a competent singleplayer AI?

MNC depends on community.

The game is good (think TF2 x Tower Defense) but since the developers decided that instead of finalizing their latest announced update they would make it a sequel in the form of a FTP title, the number of servers has dwindled and being able to join a game is rare. A real shame.

For that reason I find it a bit mischievous to put the game on sale.

upallhours can be our fourth :)

lets get this rollin im gonna be AFK for 2 hours

Alrighty.

BETA, iakona, and upallhours I'll send you a PM with my paypal address. It's $7.50 per person. Please reply to the PM with your Steam username.

if amazon could get their act together they could really put a dent in steam's holiday sales.

Amazon has tropico 4 for $5 and witcher 2 for $19

Mount and blade is very good especially with the mods....some learning curves, but a fun game if you haven't already gotten it.

Mount and blade is very good especially with the mods....some learning curves, but a fun game if you haven't already gotten it.

I logged more hours on Mount and Blade Warband than any other game. Becoming King of the entire realm was quite the rewarding venture.

PAYDAY is a really good game. I'm impressed :D

Too bad it wasn't on sale for $5, but it definitely is worth $20.

Why is Clear Sky not in the "bundle" again?

I thought that past bundles only had Shadow of Chernobyl and Clear Sky then they had Call of Pripyat as a side sale if you owned either of the previous STALKER games. Anyway I think I'll pick up Call of Pripyat since that is the only one I haven't beat.

[e]Oh nvm I think you were right and I'm just getting confused because I see they are still doing that Loyalty Promo crap. Oh well I guess I'll skip on Pripyat.

I've bought so many games I've never played through the Steam Sale. Oh well, grabbed Recettear and hoping for Portal 2 to pop back up.

Thinking about Payday, is it worth playing if you're with random people? It sounds fun but not too many of my friends are PC gamers so I'd likely be on my own.

Meh, got the Orange Box as a gift from one of the achievements... The Orange Box was the first thing I ever bought on Steam a couple years ago -.-

If anyone wants to trade for it, send me a PM...

still nothing I want. I notice the defense grid guys are the only publisher with the balls to put recent dlc on sale though.

I'll be getting the STALKER bundle since i skipped on it and everyone says it's great.
I have Half Life 2 and Half Life 2:Lost Coast if anyone wants to trade for the 2 STALKER games. Short on cash and the HL games were for me to gift out, i already own the whole series.

Can't recommend it enough, best Tower Defense there is. Complete pack for $3.99 - Amazing!

Agreed. Played it based on a few recommendations. Not even a fan of this type on genre, but this one has got me hooked. And its a steal that that price.

Back