Statsman Top 1,000 Only Top 250?

OldGuy

Gawd
Statsman top 1,000 for UD is only showing the top 250. Anyone know why?

I've only been on the team for about two weeks so I'm only in the top 400 in total points, but I'm in the top 20 in weekly production and even in the top 15 on some days. It sucks to be producing that much and not be able to watch myself climb to the top. :mad:

You only need to get to 80000 or so to get to the top 250! With the short list of active UD participants, that should be no problem at all. I don't know why it's that way or how long it's been that way, but it may be because the Statsman no longer hosts it or there's something difficult about the stats for UD. I seem to remember that there was something harder about getting UD's numbers back in the day...don't know if it's still true or not. I guess my short answer is that I have no idea. :)

There are occasional glitches in fetching the data from the UD stats site. Check again tomorrow.

I'm already half way to 80,000 so another two or three weeks I'll be in the top 250, but it would be nice to be able to see my progress along the way.

It's been showing the top 250 for less then 24 hours. Up until today it showed the top 1,000 every time I looked. Oh well. I can hold out a few more weeks I guess.

Back