*Starts 08/29* Amazon PC Digital Download Labor Day Mega Sale

Happy00000

Limp Gawd
*Starts 08/29* Amazon PC Digital Download Labor Day Mega Sale:

Linky.

Tomb Raider $14, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed $6, Sega Action Pack $10, 5-Game MS Live Pack $7.5 & Many More!

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Sonic is pretty dang good if you have friends that want to play. It's like Mario Kart.

Also, Dark Souls is $7.49.

Sonic is pretty dang good if you have friends that want to play. It's like Mario Kart.

Also, Dark Souls is $7.49.

Plays pretty sucky with a keyboard and mouse. Just to warn those who don't like the Microshit controller.

Plays pretty sucky with a keyboard and mouse. Just to warn those who don't like the Microshit controller.

There is a mod that makes keyboard and mouse far more usable. I completed about 40% of the game so far, and I don't think they keyboard and mouse has been a major impediment. It can be a bit inconvenient at times (and in a game this punishing, that can be frustrating), but I would still recommend it to those who only have a keyboard/mouse if they think the will really like the game.

I love the controller :)

The cheap made-in-china buttons wont stop sticking on both my 360 controllers. I'm done throwing money at M$, rewarding them for a low quality product. I've never had buttons stick on a nintendo, sega, or sony controller EVER. And i've used 20 times more of those brands.

The cheap made-in-china buttons wont stop sticking on both my 360 controllers. I'm done throwing money at M$, rewarding them for a low quality product. I've never had buttons stick on a nintendo, sega, or sony controller EVER. And i've used 20 times more of those brands.

Try the Logitech wired 310 or wireless 710, as they can emulate a 360 Controller via a Xinput/Dinput switch on the controller.

So use a sony controller then....

Try the Logitech wired 310 or wireless 710, as they can emulate a 360 Controller via a Xinput/Dinput switch on the controller.

Those are Excellent controllers! I have the 710 and the 510(I think it's the 310, but with rumble) and LOVE them...I also really like the Xbox 360 controller...Looking forward to using the Xbox One controller next year...it'll be nice, even tho I'm not buying that console, I'll be able to use it's controller.

Those are Excellent controllers! I have the 710 and the 510(I think it's the 310, but with rumble) and LOVE them...I also really like the Xbox 360 controller...Looking forward to using the Xbox One controller next year...it'll be nice, even tho I'm not buying that console, I'll be able to use it's controller.

SECONDED! I have had the 310 for a number of years now. Love it.

OP, thanks for the tip. I finally scored Cliffs of Dover for $5!!! I read its been patched to being good by the community.

I had about $20 in credit from other recent purchases and got 5 games out of it including the original Deus Ex.

TYVM OP!

Never had played any of the Settlers games, but had the itch to play some strategy games for a change. Was nice to pick up a bundle of 5 Settlers games for $9. Thanks for the alert.

Lowest I've ever seen on Civ 5 Brave New World at $14.99 if you already have all the other DLCs like me.

Lots of reviews on newegg say the materials of this controller feel super cheap.

Thanks OP; been wanting to give NFS The Run a go despite the reviews. For $5 I'll give it a try!

SimCity is on sale for $30?? Is that a joke? It should be $20 by now

Back