Starting a new character on WoW: Whisperwind please join

Labrador

[H]ard|Gawd
I would like to try out a new character in WoW, I am bored of my NightElf_Hunter at level 32, will try the Warrior class, as I mostly solo, but would love someone to join me, on Whisperwind :)

My name will be Zorachus

Labrador said:
I would like to try out a new character in WoW, I am bored of my NightElf_Hunter at level 32, will try the Hunter class, as I mostly solo, but would love someone to join me, on Whisperwind :)

My name will be Zorachus

You are bored of the Hunter class, so you will try the Hunter class? Makes sense...

you gonna get yelled at to play on stormscale with the hard guild.

roll a undead rouge, not many of them around...

Jason Isom said:
You are bored of the Hunter class, so you will try the Hunter class? Makes sense...

my mistake :) I meant Warrior class, as I mostly solo, that class seems to tkae beating much better than my weak Hunter did ? Also just got to level 8 today, first day with new character, and met some chick online :rolleyes:

ryanrule said:
you gonna get yelled at to play on stormscale with the hard guild.

roll a undead rouge, not many of them around...

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*takes breath*

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

okay, i dont know about yuo guys but on my server (Mal'Ganis) there are tons of undead rogues, even when you open up the census you see the most popular race as undead and most popular class as rogue, by far.

Labrador said:
my mistake :) I meant Warrior class, as I mostly solo, that class seems to tkae beating much better than my weak Hunter did ?
Hunters are far better at soloing than warriors. Sure, a warrior will take a tougher beating than a hunter... but why is your hunter getting beat on at all? That's what his pet is for.

lomn75 said:
Hunters are far better at soloing than warriors. Sure, a warrior will take a tougher beating than a hunter... but why is your hunter getting beat on at all? That's what his pet is for.

my pet would take the first few hit's, but as soon as the first arrow would hit the enemy they come running straight at me, then it is a sword fight, and my 32 level does not even have armor yet, and I get ass raped

also I am such a dork, met some chick playing this time around, and now she is e-mailing me, seems really nice waiting for her picture :) what a nerd, meet a young girl on WoW :rolleyes:

you know that your pet gets a skill called 'growl' that taunts, and you can set it to autocast. My hunter hardly ever takes damage, and he's only lvl 16

Your using your pet wrong, at 32 I think they have one or two taunting skills that you can use. And theres something wrong if your lvl 32 dosnt have armor yet...

If you want solo and grinding a rogue is far better then a warrior, they have literally no down time, although your hunter should probably be even better solo.

m4rine said:
Your using your pet wrong, at 32 I think they have one or two taunting skills that you can use. And theres something wrong if your lvl 32 dosnt have armor yet...

If you want solo and grinding a rogue is far better then a warrior, they have literally no down time, although your hunter should probably be even better solo.

Well I thought Hunters dont get "real" armor until 40 ? I should have said mail, and also how do I get my Pet to "taunt" ? Is that a skill I have to buy/learn for him ?

Find a pet trainer. There's one in the same building as the Hunter trainer in SW (Dwarven district, by the entrance to the tram).

Labrador said:
Well I thought Hunters dont get "real" armor until 40 ? I should have said mail, and also how do I get my Pet to "taunt" ? Is that a skill I have to buy/learn for him ?

DIfferent types of pets have different skills. You need to stable one pet and tame some new pets from time to tim to learn the new skills (higher levels of bite, cower, etc...) Fight with the new pet fo a few mobs and you learn it's skill, then you can dismiss that pet, get your pet out of the stable and teach the skill to your 'real pet'.

Search on google there is some page with a list of all the hunter pets and what skills they offer, can learn, etc... I don't have a link to it because I don't have a hunter. Somehow I have like one character of every class except hunter.

I have a 19 tauren war on Whisperwind and recently started an Undead lock. You can add my tauren, Odakai, to your friends list. I don't jump on with that char too often though, I normally play on Khadgar.

anarchy2465 said:
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*takes breath*

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

okay, i dont know about yuo guys but on my server (Mal'Ganis) there are tons of undead rogues, even when you open up the census you see the most popular race as undead and most popular class as rogue, by far.

sarcasm. It's fun. Try it out sometime ;)

and yes. hardguild.net Stormscale small/medium server, PVP, Horde.

Back