Starting a business... slowly and need your help, please

Mermalion

Limp Gawd
I am 18 and am going to try to start my own custom computer building and computer repair shop since there isn't a computer repair place within 30mins of here I thought it might be a good business to start. I am in need of a logo. I have tried to photoshop my own but I've failed tons... I can't seem to get anything good ( never been good at art ) or even anything close. I think my company name will be Advanced Computer Systems. I was hoping someone could create a good logo using the letters ACS or even creating a unique symbol or something. Just post some pics or something or you could e-mail them to [email protected] .

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Don't waste your time, PC "repair men" and "computer builds" are a penny a bakers dozen nowadays. It's more saturated and less profitable than webhosting. Complete joke of a business.

Look at major manufacturers, the only way they make money is by buying in enormous wholesale lots and OEM contract deals.

Whats your business plan? That's more important than a logo.

I don't really have a plan. Right now I just planned on it being a side job. I would just like to repair a computer here and there or build a computer for someone every now and then. If business would pick up though then that would be good but if not I'd be happy with it being a side job. The logo would be for fliers around a few cities near mine.

Your business will go nowhere unless you devote all your time and a good chunk of money to.

Such an encouraging forum. Hehe. However, they are right. Unless you live in the middle of nowhere, and in that case I'm guessing mot many people would know or care to fix/buy a computer.

Back