Start is back Start all Back owners?

ochadd

[H]ard|Gawd
I've been using this software for about 24 days and the trial is about to expire. Went to purchase a license but Paypal says the payment is going to "ИП Зинухов Станислав Игоревич". Well I'm not looking to giving my money to Russia anything but I do want to ensure it's Russian made before looking elsewhere. It's a pretty good piece of software. Can anyone confirm?

Going to try Start11 from Stardock for now.

I've been using this software for about 24 days and the trial is about to expire. Went to purchase a license but Paypal says the payment is going to "ИП Зинухов Станислав Игоревич". Well I'm not looking to giving my money to Russia anything but I do want to ensure it's Russian made before looking elsewhere. It's a pretty good piece of software. Can anyone confirm?

yes it goes to a person, not the gov. you get the difference right?!

Might just be me but ИП Зинухов Станислав Игоревич is in Washington state. AKA Parallels International 110 110th Ave NE, Unit 410, Bellevue, WA 98004, United States.

Thanks John,
I called Parallells but they don't open until 11 am PST. Looks like they are based in Seattle. I'll ask them and post back if they do own it.

If the payment would end up in Russia that's enough for me to avoid it. People are responsible for their elected leaders.

If the payment would end up in Russia that's enough for me to avoid it. People are responsible for their elected leaders.
Putin was elected only because the election was completely rigged and potential opponents were either jailed or exiled. Just like some of those South American countries like Venezuela.

Putin was elected only because the election was completely rigged and potential opponents were either jailed or exiled.
lol some would say something similar about mr potato head but why are we talking politics in the OS section?!?!

Back