Starship Troopers: Extermination (12-Player Co-op FPS)

So, this confuses me:

Screenshot 2023-05-18 at 3.22.04 PM.png

If I pre-purchase, will I have to buy the complete game separately? The main reason I never buy games on day 1 is because I hate paying extra for DLCs and junk. I just wait for the Most Excellent Platinum edition, but for multiplayer games, I do want to be there at the beginning, to support the community.

So, this confuses me:

View attachment 571201

If I pre-purchase, will I have to buy the complete game separately? The main reason I never buy games on day 1 is because I hate paying extra for DLCs and junk. I just wait for the Most Excellent Platinum edition, but for multiplayer games, I do want to be there at the beginning, to support the community.
No you will get the regular game if it ever gets out of early access status. Note that it probably won't include future DLC.

Cool. I don't mind DLC in a multiplayer game, because you have gameplay leading up to it. With single-player, you have to go back and restart unless you somehow have your old game installed.

So, this confuses me:

View attachment 571201

You're paying for access to the game, but also the full game whenever it releases as such. You won't have to ever spend any more money on the game, ( from my experience anyways)

Last edited:
So, this confuses me:

View attachment 571201

It says right in your snip that EA is not the same as pre-purchasing.

Not sure when I'll get around to playing this but I went ahead and bought it today.

fun game but needs more game modes/maps/etc.. pretty much hop on and play one or two rounds after i get off work before doing my morning yt binge fest of everything i missed from the day before.

About 20 years ago I used to play Unreal Tournament. There was a PVE mode and it was awesome. I'd play with a bunch of friends and that was our favourite mode. This reminds me of it A LOT. I am loving this game. I was getting tired of the same old zombie PVE.

Just picked this up. Can't wait to kill some bugs even though I wish it was true to the RAH story.

I haven't played it in over a month now, they had a big patch that nerfed some builds and changed weapons/mods around. Game was fun for about 20-30hours but I've not been motivated to play it lately.

I'm interested to see what you think of it in its current state.

Back