Starcraft II $45 (Pre-Order)

I just got the pre-order at Gamestop, but I want it at midnight so there is that... Plus you get a free poster!

For those that dont mind waiting a few more days GET IT!

Don't forget Bing Cashback for another several bucks off. It's at 10% with keywords: "dell computer" without the quotes in the search box @ bing.com.

Just booked this. I hope shipping doesn't take to long. I doubt I'll see it for much less then this anywhere in my area (Dallas).

Just misses the free shipping. With tax and shipping, comes in at $55.76.

Sub Total Sub Total $44.99
Shipping & Handling $6.99
Shipping Discount Shipping Discount --
Tax $3.78

Total Total $55.76

Free ground shipping on orders over $49. Thus the "Just" missing it @ $44.99.

I understand what it says, however when I did it- I still got the free shipping. Perhaps they aren't taking the discount in to consideration.

$46.89 after tax and free shipping

Estimated delivery: 8/4/2010

I went through bing.com also....had to click the shopping link to find it, signed up for 10% (supposedly). Haven't gotten a notification of that yet, but it would make it $42.20 I assume.

Once I saw gogamer selling it for $60, I knew a good deal on this would be hard to find. I'm happy with this price (at least until I see a lower one heh)

Free ground shipping on orders over $49. Thus the "Just" missing it @ $44.99.

Did you actually read the shipoing options, or just looked at the OP and decided he must be wrong, ignoring the others who said the OP's deal works?

Expires Tuesday, July 27, 2010,

I may wait to see what other deals may come out in the next 5 days. Stores like Fry's usually always have PC games discounted on first day.

Did you actually read the shipoing options, or just looked at the OP and decided he must be wrong, ignoring the others who said the OP's deal works?

Nope... tried it. That was copied/pasted from the Dell website when I tried to do the order.

However... just hit it again. Looks like they fixed it.

Sub Total Sub Total $44.99
Shipping & Handling $6.99
Shipping Discount Shipping Discount -$6.99
Tax $3.27
State Environmental Fee State Environmental Fee More Info --
Total Total $48.26

Looks like they fixed the shipping. The site is now showing a discount on shipping, even though it is under $49.

7 Day Delivery - Standard Delivery. Your order will be delivered up to 7 days after it ships.
$0.00 ($6.99 - $6.99)

I'm in for that. Ty OP. (and you other guys for having me try again)

Expires Tuesday, July 27, 2010,

I may wait to see what other deals may come out in the next 5 days. Stores like Fry's usually always have PC games discounted on first day.

If that is indeed the case, I'm going to put on a brave face and wait it out too. I hope it doesn't bite me in the ass.

was well worth pre-ording for full price months ago for beta access through gamestop. Great deal if you missed out on that though.

in for 1. good price. Can always cancel the order if something better comes up.

Might just buy a boxed copy at BB on the 27th, and then return the dell copy to BB unopened when it comes in.

If we pay for standard shipping, will that come in on the 27th? Do you guys know if this is a digital copy or a physical copy? Did anyone else order from gamestop for the beta key and cancel it?

I tried using the 10% cashback as well and it does not seem to work. Still I think 48 bucks is the best price we will see for this game for a long time.

No steam will not carry it.

thanks OP + the person who reminded me about the BCB... picked this up, i think i got free shipping. I don't mind the wait since I wont be home that entire to install it since i'll be on a business trip.

oh man soooooooooooo glad i got my order in before the price went up... i'm usually late on these sort of things.

Was anyone able to get the 10% Bing Cashback to work with the $44.99 "sale" price? I ordered on 7/22 around 4PM EST and still have not received a Bing Cashback email for this. I ordered 3 copies in 1 order. Thanks.

still hoping for some word on my cashback status as well. something tells me it didnt work

Wish I didn't pre-order from gamestop >.> Can't cancel anymore.

Was anyone able to get the 10% Bing Cashback to work with the $44.99 "sale" price? I ordered on 7/22 around 4PM EST and still have not received a Bing Cashback email for this. I ordered 3 copies in 1 order. Thanks.
No BCB email here either. The banner on Dell's site did say 'On Select Purchases' so this probably didn't qualify.

I found my release day starcraft 1 box (zerg collectors) the other day and it had a 44.99 price tag on it from CompUsa. Looks like I ended up paying about the same for the sequel 13 years later heh.

I found my release day starcraft 1 box (zerg collectors) the other day and it had a 44.99 price tag on it from CompUsa. Looks like I ended up paying about the same for the sequel 13 years later heh.
Not for the complete sequel...

I just got the pre-order at Gamestop, but I want it at midnight so there is that... Plus you get a free poster!

For those that dont mind waiting a few more days GET IT!

please tell me you're not gonna actually put that poster on any of your walls.

Not for the complete sequel...

I wish people would get over this.... Its really getting old.

SC2 is not 1/3 of a game, its a full game.

It comes with all 3 sides and complete multiplayer and units for all of them.

Starcraft had 30 missions. SC2 has 29 Terran missions and 3 prequel Protoss missions. Final count 32. In the end, the same content as the original....

Blizzard split it up because they had a robust story to tell. 12 Years of story to be exact. Blizzard has said the next 2 in the line will be cheaper than the first one and have a similar mission count for single player (about 30). Blizzard has also packed the SP with more units than the mutli since balance isnt a concern so they want to let players have fun.

Would it make you feel better if SC2 had 10 missions for each side, like SC1?
Then SC3 had 10 more each side, and SC4 had 10 more for each?

Blizzard has a lot of story and lore it wants to get out, instead of giving you 10 missions each side and make 2 more sequels, they split the sides to unique games.

You can pay $140 for 90 missions from 1 full game and essentially 2 expansions, or you can pay $180 for the same 90 missions but have it be 3 full games.

Personally, I like the way they split it.

Back