starcraft ghost

badjoke

Gawd
anyone know when starcraft ghost is coming out? anybody lookingforward to it? what do you guys think? rip off of splinter cell?

i think its coming out this march, I asked the guy from gamestop when I bought my copy of Prince of Persia.

I think it looks bad ass.... always been a fan of starcraft, just wish it was coming to PC :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Baker
I think it looks bad ass.... always been a fan of starcraft, just wish it was coming to PC :rolleyes:

it proably will....and it will proably go to every platform, but NOT UNTIL I BUY IT FOR XBOX! .....everytime they say xbox exclusive its on every platform in 2 months. I like my PC :(

They've said it's console exclusive, not Xbox exclusive.

It won't be out until Fall 2004.

splinter cell pandoras box is also a march release right? I might Pre-order starcraft ghost and splinter cell :D

OT, Prince of Persia rock!!!! right now, im having a hard time defeating his father, the enemies just keeps spawning :(.

Even though this is an old post its never gonna come out. lol i have been waiting for a while. A little disapointed considering it look like a badass game(as that have be mentioned before) Oh well thoug if it comes out it comes out.

I'm doubting the Starcraft Ghost release as well.

With the staff shake ups, that alone is enough to kill it. But there was more.

It had nothing to do with starcraft. They just threw starcraft stuff into a FPS.
Since when did a Ghost walk around randomly popping people off? Aren't they supposed to be sneaky?

It'll be out when its done, which has always been blizzard's stance on games. Makes it hard on the fans. Where is my starcraft 2, damnit.

Darkstar850 said:
It'll be out when its done, which has always been blizzard's stance on games. Makes it hard on the fans. Where is my starcraft 2, damnit.

there won't be, cux they are making too much $ from WoW. There won't be time for other games. :)

Maybe there willl be WoW II after 5 years.

Too bad they don't bump it for the Xbox 360 and use it's power.

Starcraft 2 is one of only 2 unannounced projects that Blizzard is working on right now. They won't admit it but we know it is true.

I hope they either finish or scrap that POS SOON! :mad:
It makes me sick that Blizzard is wasting their time on such a lame-ass game. They need to get their asses working on Diablo 3, or at least SC2. :mad:

I have doubts about the release of Starcraft ghost. Do the games: Pax Imperia or thralls adventures ring any bells. Blizzard is usually good about leaking out details every once in a while to keep people interested.

The fact that Vivendi whored out Blizzard and caused many to leave, plus the fact that this game keeps getting put on the back burner has me seriously doubting a release.

Back