Starcraft alpha SS

Fast for me.

Kind of cool to see how it looked like WarCraft 2, haha.

Some people get way, way too obsessed with stuff like this. Wow. It was a good game; move on with your lives.

Originally posted by finalgt
Some people get way, way too obsessed with stuff like this. Wow. It was a good game; move on with your lives.

And some people are lame iconoclasts.

Some people jump way, way ahead before they look. Wow. I'm not surprised; I didn't praise the game's greatness.

I just wanted to share how it looked like when it was in alpha stages. This post was more fact than opinion. Please think before you type.

cool ss's. i like how the minerals looked in the 2nd pic. too bad that starcraft looks worse now than it does in some of the earlier screenshots :(.

Unfateful, perhaps some people should realize I was talking about the people who run that site, rather than you. Some people named Unfateful.

And perhaps some other people don't even know what the hell an iconoclast is. Some people like me.

blizzard just want everyone's computer to run the game

I enjoyed it :)

I can't wait until SC2... I am sure it will come :) ..one day...

This is good for those people who are interested in game design and evolution during development. Almost makes me want to post screenshots of an early Age of Empires Alpha.

Back