Starcraft 2 TD game... awesome!

Yeah loading issues here as well. Sucks, i was gonna give it a shot.

Got it to load (just started working when I went back later, don't know why).

SUPER FUN! Hard though. Damn Hard. Its also annoying that towers seem to be placed on a grid and not exactly where I put them. It makes proper positioning for range reasons almost guesswork. Still very fun though. Ill probably be playing this a while.

Thanks op.

sctd2.png

The winning solution ladies and gents, made it to 45 with only 7 misses, after that knock enough golis to survive.

Pro tip: Kill zone management.
sctd.png

good setup but what did you do in the start???

Start as always the gatlings. after 3/4/2 start on the missiles, after maybe 332/432 start on the lasers.

The important thing here is upgrading lasers dmg as soon as possible and place them on the edge so at max range they start picking off soft targets from the first stretch of road. Those fast units will start blowing up before they even reach the first bend. From here on alternate between getting lass and missiles.

hit pause at the same time as when you fail and it restarts the counter, i did it with 0 turrets. lol

I got to about level 35 or something... I should have selected "Easy" - but I was arrogant, and I selected "Normal."

I think I can beat it if I try again (that was my 3rd try, but I ended the first 2 early), but damn... it IS hard.

I wish I hadn't read the rest of this thread... now I know the game ends at lvl 45... so I might have to beat it :(

I can't get past level 25 or so on Easy. This game is insanely hard, yet so very addicting at the same time..

this is on hard, finally beat it! took weeks to finally get it. the winning combo was lasers and freeze all the way until the last few levels then i added a missle barrage.

Last edited:
Beat it on easy only letting 12 through (after MANY playthroughs and letting like 38 through on my first win).

I have made it to the last level so many damned times... and then lost it, damn u!!!

I got frustrated and found the cheats. That makes it too easy but I wanted to see level 45. Never got past 43 before. Infinite $$ and fire rate are ridiculous

I got frustrated and found the cheats. That makes it too easy but I wanted to see level 45. Never got past 43 before. Infinite $$ and fire rate are ridiculous

Inf dmg on laser is pretty retarded, everything just dies as soon as it enters the tower's range.

[edit] Use ice to build up a crowd, place a max range but single beam laser in the middle, suddenly give it inf dmg. Watch as a single beam sweeps across the crowd.

Last edited:
died on like level 37 on just an army of regular dudes. Got all beefed up for the big tank things I didn't have enough speed to take down the solders.

Great TD......but I miss mazing most don't maze anymore.

I hate you so much for posting this game... I've been playing it nearly non stop all weekend now. So d@amned addicting. :mad:

Finally beat it though (on easy), but I let 26 or 27 guys through (oddly, I killed the same number of guys as Hypernova, but somehow let more through and had a lower score?). I can't tell you how many times I made it to the last round and just got annihilated by the Goliaths. I felt like punching a baby lol.

sctd.jpg

Maybe next weekend I'll give Normal a try... You know, if I need a good dose of frustration that is.

i still can't get this game to work, i put towers down but they don't do anything.

wow this is hard, I usually don't like Tower Defense games but this one has me hooked. Made it to level 32 last try. Are lasers better than the missle turrets? I'm having a pretty rough time lol

Fun though!

wow this is hard, I usually don't like Tower Defense games but this one has me hooked. Made it to level 32 last try. Are lasers better than the missle turrets? I'm having a pretty rough time lol

Fun though!

you need both, lasers are great but they will only get you so far.

Start with the machine gun (2) and then get a missle for the tanks (dont upgrade it at first) then start on lasers. once you got about 3-4 fully upgraded lasers start concentrating on missles... they are required to finish the last level..

Its weird on my laptop it won't load at all, but on my PC works just fine.

Hadn't played this in about a month, never could beat it. Just played it for shits and giggles and beat it, woo!

Back