Starcraft 2 Hardforum user list

Sixthsense

I Suck Fat Ones
Thought I would get the ball rolling by creating a SC2 [H] user list via google spreadsheet. See you on ladder and on AT :).

First link is the google form which will populate the google spreadsheet.

Starcraft 2 form

Starcraft 2 Hardforum user list

Starcraft 2 Hardforum ladder standings

3 digit code found by accessing friends menu

20986934.jpg

Note:
If your name is not shown, you'll need a some to acquire some wins/losses in order to show up on the Hardforum ladder standings. All valid character names have been imported from the google spreadsheet. For the time being I'll keep the google spreadsheet for character code information for those that are not interested in ranked matches.

Last edited:
Nice! I just added my name! I'm curious if this is just a php/sql client.

Does it take a bit to show up? Mines not up and I submitted it (dont want it to show up twice)

EDIT: Nvm

Just added myself. You can also find your code by logging into battle.net and simply mousing over your character avatar.

Forum Name: FrEaKy
StarCraft User: Insomnibyte
Character Code: 491
Time Zone: EST

Added to form!

Name has been added. I need some 1v1 practice, been working a lot lately so only played about 10 games since beta phase 2 + retail combined.

Added myself. SC2 name is Angsaar.

I like playing 2v2... can be vs computer or human.

Hmn... I'd join you guys, but no way am I showing any of you (no offense) my real name... screw Blizzard, not joining any "groups" because of their stupid real ID crap.

Hmn... I'd join you guys, but no way am I showing any of you (no offense) my real name... screw Blizzard, not joining any "groups" because of their stupid real ID crap.

Friends added via character code do not display the RealID initially.

With character friends, do both players still have to add each other for it to work, or has Blizzard changed it?

It works differently with character code & name. I haven't seen any real names when we were doing 3v3 and 4v4 last night with other Hardforum members.

It works differently with character code & name. I haven't seen any real names when we were doing 3v3 and 4v4 last night with other Hardforum members.

Hmn. I guess I've been mistaken on how their system works.

No, you were right that Real ID is still in place, but not with Character friends. For Real ID friends, one player has to know the other's bnet e-mail to send an invite, and the other person has to accept the invite. Then you can see each other's real names.

Added. I play alot of the custom games, but am always down for a ladder game.

Added, username "PlagueInject". Aussie version is still region-locked I think, but apparently we'll be able to play against North Americans soon.

Just added myself to the list also.

Character Name: hkEvo
Character Code: 517

I mostly play co-op so add me if you'd like to play. I'm not too good, though. :p

Ok:

Name: KASKAD
Char code: 255
EST.

Feel free to hit me up for ladder. I like whatever from 2v2 to 4v4.

Just added myself to spreadsheet anyone wanna team up just add me.

OceaN
code 232

Hey man thanks, I didn't realize that thread you created had a user list. We've been playing 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4. HMZ , Decko and a few others are very active. I see you added yourself, we'll see you in game.

so this list is mainly for team matches? What level are we talking here, mostly diamond, plat? Maybe add a column for that in the spreadsheet?

I didn't play any 2v2 etc in the beta and a bit hesitant to jump in. Fine with losing in 1v1, but don't want to screw over someone else, some people take this too seriously :) Done a few comp stomp to test builds, but that doesn't really seem to be good practice for team games..

so this list is mainly for team matches? What level are we talking here, mostly diamond, plat? Maybe add a column for that in the spreadsheet?

I didn't play any 2v2 etc in the beta and a bit hesitant to jump in. Fine with losing in 1v1, but don't want to screw over someone else, some people take this too seriously :) Done a few comp stomp to test builds, but that doesn't really seem to be good practice for team games..

You don't really 'screw' anyone over since each team is independent of each other ... unless someone is that concerned about their overall win/loss.

But playing with a large skill gap between teammates isn't too fun either.

You don't really 'screw' anyone over since each team is independent of each other ... unless someone is that concerned about their overall win/loss.

But playing with a large skill gap between teammates isn't too fun either.

well, that was my concern. If I stink up the place in a 2v2, it's pretty likely my teammate will get a loss too. Which I'm sure he won't enjoy:)

maybe 4v4 is better, since one lower skill player won't be as "damaging". :p

For the most part yes this list is for arranged teams or practice 1v1 via custom. Regarding the column for rank , level or division. I'll see what I can do into making a user's character name linkable to their Bnet profile within the same cell.

Last edited:
Back