StarCitizen Group Forming List Your Assets

harsaphes

Supreme [H]ardness
OK. I'll start the thread to at least get an idea who wants in and what do we have so far.
List your HardName and your SC assets so far.

Harsaphes. Origin 325a, Tanker
SolidSnakeUS. Origin 325a
Stiler. Origin 325a
Balzac. Aurora LX ,M50
leeleatherwood: Idris-P Retaliator Aurora LX Aurora
GrimDraco: Idris-P Constellation 350r Aurora LX
bpizzle1 - 315p
Tudz: 325A M50 Interceptor
MavericK96: Aurora LX
RedTalon: MISC Freelancer MISC Starfarer (tanker)
Norseman: 315P
CaelumAtra 325A
shifty68 Hornet, retaliator, aurora lx
JMacker MISC Freelancer
Droc Constellation + 315p
Dremic anvil hornet
DreddLocker: 315p Explorer
Wildace: MISC Freelancer
Lorien: Account1 - 325A Account 2 - Constellation
ekuest - aurora LX
El_Guapo242 MSIC Freelancer & Origin 300i
Dookey 315p Pirate Cutlass
Skids1 325A 300i Freelancer
HaZarD-SFD 350A Fighter
Blue_scholar MISC Freelancer
RX3 constellation, avenger
TheGamerZ SirBindy in-game 300i
northrop Hornet
ocbaud 300i
Lemonade Origin 325a
shifty68 Retaliatory heavy bomber , Aurora LX
Moneyless Hornet, Orighin 325a, Origin M50, MISC Freelancer, Drake Caterpillar
Wildace, MISC Freelancer
shabazkilla Origin 325a
Erasmus354, Constellation, Starfarer
Decimus, MISC Freelancer

Last edited:
Stiler (Handle in Star Citizen as well).

Ship: Origin 325a (lol all 3 of us with this so far).

leeleatherwood:

Idris-P
Retaliator
Aurora LX
Aurora

GrimDraco:

Idris-P
Constellation
350r
Aurora LX

bpizzle1 - 315p

I'll add that I may change to a 325a. I've been debating if it's worth it to start with the better engine + thrusters and add the firepower, or if the reverse is the better plan. According to the SC forums, the common belief is that powerplants are going to be most expensive thing to upgrade.

Last edited:
Tudz:
325A
M50 Interceptor (considering reclaiming)

I want this game to be great but in not spending a dime until I read reviews and see gameplay videos.

RedTalon:

MISC Freelancer
MISC Starfarer (tanker)

edited with my new purchase

Last edited:
Norseman: 315P

Bounty Hunter Package with 300i upgrade. Will upgrade to the Constellation and Avenger soon :cool:

Maybe this should be moved to the community section?

The Starfarer looks freaking huge, gonna need a solid crew for it.

That's what you guys are for!

But yeah, I didn't realize how large it was (largest ship created yet!) until after I made my purchase. I did it because I wanted to support the game more, and also help out the guild/squadron the best way I could.

shifty68

Hornet

i am trying to work up to buying something else but i am not sure what i want :D so much to choose from.

I'm not saying this game is going to go south, but with people spending - in some instances - THOUSANDS of dollars on ships, addons and different packages the shit is really going to hit the fan if it does. Call me jaded on pre-release stuff, but I'd like to see some hands on work first.

I'm not saying this game is going to go south, but with people spending - in some instances - THOUSANDS of dollars on ships, addons and different packages the shit is really going to hit the fan if it does. Call me jaded on pre-release stuff, but I'd like to see some hands on work first.

this thread is called "list your assets" not "voice your doubts"

I mean, people were irate because they ended up buying the collectors edition of D3.

Constellation + 315p

Depends on what the H group is about. Im looking to join a raiding/pirate group. I find many of the big groups in games like this turn into gong shows. When you get a lot of people trying to coordinate crap it gets nasty. Just looking for a group to fly with and "see that blip, lets hit it"

Constellation + 315p

Depends on what the H group is about. Im looking to join a raiding/pirate group. I find many of the big groups in games like this turn into gong shows. When you get a lot of people trying to coordinate crap it gets nasty. Just looking for a group to fly with and "see that blip, lets hit it"

Ya pirates are were its at! All we need is a interplanetary caterpillar and we would be all set for a bit of piracy yaarrrr

Didn't realize you guys started a private thread on a private forum.

FYI, there's another whole thread about Star Citizen in general where you can voice your concerns and people won't call you a troll. This thread, being about forming a group and all, you are at best on a tangent and at worst just straight up off topic, hence the "troll" comments.

Dremic

anvil hornet

looking to be a pirate or a bounty hunter. haven't quite decided :p. I figure there will be tons of law breakers and plenty of bounty to collect though.

Looking at the caterpillar.. no lifetime insurance though.
My bad. It does include insurance. Is this a ship we need?

Looking at the caterpillar.. no lifetime insurance though.
My bad. It does include insurance. Is this a ship we need?

I almost got one myself but decided on the Starfarer instead. I have yet to see a Caterpillar on our list so it would probably be useful to have one, yes.

im pretty much getting the game the day it comes out, but i dont think im going to give them money so far from release.

you can add me into a sublist of broke citizens without assets if you want. lol

Account1 - Lorien:
325A

Account 2 - Undisclosed (as in not giving you the name):
Constellation. Will armor/arm it to the teeth and use it as an assault/raiding gunboat. WTB someone with a caterpillar and a few bombers wouldn't hurt either :D

My keyboard is ready

piratekeyboard.jpg

Man I almost bought a Caterpillar but went with the Starfarer instead... now I want both lol

ekuest - aurora LX

thinking about adding on a cutlass or a freelancer to support a bit more. just need to do it by nov 26 to get LTI on it right? or do i need to decide by the 6th?

Back