Star Wars Squadrons PC $9.79 on CDKeys

I bought this because someone I know wanted to play it - never ended up playing it and I think I played it solo for about 20 minutes. Not a bad game but I dunno, it didn't thrill me. For sub-$10 it might be worth a shot. I also had no desire to play PvP, so that may also color my decision.

Page says $13.99 now. Still 71% off. Tempting.
Lol dont fall for the % off nonsense as its rarely ever using the actual current msrp to base that off. Many sites just make up price to make it seem like the discount is larger. Amazon is really bad about that on some items.

Oh nice i might have to get this. It was free on amazon prime but i missed it a few weeks back

Oh nice i might have to get this. It was free on amazon prime but i missed it a few weeks back

it's still free on Prime Gaming (EA Origin code) through the end of the month...I just claimed my copy yesterday

wow really even for free isnt not worth it? what your opinon as to why its no good

Controls weren't great and it just wasn't much fun. Put an hour into it and that entire hour was mediocre with no fun or interest to be had.

Back