Star Wars Motorcycle Leathers

HardOCP News

[H] News
Why slap a Star Wars logo on a leather jacket when you can buy these. Imagine seeing someone wearing this in traffic? Thanks to Izzy Reed for the linkage!

Cool, but I can't imagine it being affordable.

Full suit is $1,165 or so according to pricing page. You can buy individual major peices like suit/pants alone for $395. So suit + pants skipping gloves + boots is 800ish? Kind of pricey but you might be able to make by with some generic white leather boots/gloves.

I was kind of thinking... If I wore that as a halloween costume for the next 10 years... hmm still $80 a year... next 20? hahaha. Tempted to justify somehow.

I don't know if that's expensive or not for a full motorcycle outfit...I'm guessing yes?

No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked wearing something like that, man

I think it would be funny to see someone riding around on a motorcycle in this with a sign taped to his back saying "I work for the 1%"

Qualify your statement.

images

No one would know what you were trying to look like without the helmet, and I don't know of any DOT approved helmet that looks like that.

The TRON suits were probably the best because they didn't look too far gone and made the most sense.

No one would know what you were trying to look like without the helmet, and I don't know of any DOT approved helmet that looks like that.

I checked, and the ones on the site are just replicas not DOT approved.

OMG, just saw the XMEN one! I'd never be able to have sex with my wife naked again...

I finally have an excuse to buy a motorcycle. This far outweighs any concerns I had about safety. Its just worth it to look that bad ass.

<cough> Nerd alert <cough> <cough>

Seriously though, more power to you if you have the cajones to wear a storm trooper helmet while riding your crotch rocket.

<cough> Nerd alert <cough> <cough>

Seriously though, more power to you if you have the cajones to wear a storm trooper helmet while riding your crotch rocket.

Looks better than most of the power ranger looking one piece suits they are trying to sell to us sportbikers now a days!

Lol, you guys are nuts. I'd never wear something like that. Then again, I'm too old for that stuff anyways.

Wasn't there a Vader in a supercar pic just recently? Would go great with that. Too bad not DOT approved.

Back