Star Wars Motorcycle Leathers

HardOCP News

[H] News
Why slap a Star Wars logo on a leather jacket when you can buy these. Imagine seeing someone wearing this in traffic? Thanks to Izzy Reed for the linkage!

WBurchnall

2[H]4U
Cool, but I can't imagine it being affordable.

Full suit is $1,165 or so according to pricing page. You can buy individual major peices like suit/pants alone for $395. So suit + pants skipping gloves + boots is 800ish? Kind of pricey but you might be able to make by with some generic white leather boots/gloves.

I was kind of thinking... If I wore that as a halloween costume for the next 10 years... hmm still $80 a year... next 20? hahaha. Tempted to justify somehow.

MavericK

Zero Cool
I don't know if that's expensive or not for a full motorcycle outfit...I'm guessing yes?

bulldog08

Limp Gawd
No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked wearing something like that, man

WBurchnall

2[H]4U
I think it would be funny to see someone riding around on a motorcycle in this with a sign taped to his back saying "I work for the 1%"

bulldog08

Limp Gawd
Qualify your statement.

images

Ducman69

[H]F Junkie
No one would know what you were trying to look like without the helmet, and I don't know of any DOT approved helmet that looks like that.

Term-X

2[H]4U
The TRON suits were probably the best because they didn't look too far gone and made the most sense.

Omegas

[H]F Junkie
No one would know what you were trying to look like without the helmet, and I don't know of any DOT approved helmet that looks like that.

I checked, and the ones on the site are just replicas not DOT approved.

Omegas

[H]F Junkie
OMG, just saw the XMEN one! I'd never be able to have sex with my wife naked again...

{NG}Fidel

Supreme [H]ardness
I finally have an excuse to buy a motorcycle. This far outweighs any concerns I had about safety. Its just worth it to look that bad ass.

FndTheRver

Gawd
<cough> Nerd alert <cough> <cough>

Seriously though, more power to you if you have the cajones to wear a storm trooper helmet while riding your crotch rocket.

supernova73

Weaksauce
<cough> Nerd alert <cough> <cough>

Seriously though, more power to you if you have the cajones to wear a storm trooper helmet while riding your crotch rocket.

Looks better than most of the power ranger looking one piece suits they are trying to sell to us sportbikers now a days!

wra18th

[H]F Junkie
Lol, you guys are nuts. I'd never wear something like that. Then again, I'm too old for that stuff anyways.

sleepeeg3

Supreme [H]ardness
Wasn't there a Vader in a supercar pic just recently? Would go great with that. Too bad not DOT approved.