Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

jobert

Limp Gawd
I finished it not too long ago. Found it to be rather enjoyable but did leave me wishing for more. Didn't experience any bugs or glitches though it. Will go through and 100% it just to find all the lore aspects
Must be great to be completely oblivious to one of the most stuttering games ever released.

BeavermanA

2[H]4U
Must be great to be completely oblivious to one of the most stuttering games ever released.
Started playing about a week ago. Stutter is bad during transition to new areas and some cutscenes for the most part. Happens here and there during during fights etc, but nothing that ruins the game for me. Playing at 120fps/Hz with gsync tho, maybe it helps.

jobert

Limp Gawd
Started playing about a week ago. Stutter is bad during transition to new areas and some cutscenes for the most part. Happens here and there during during fights etc, but nothing that ruins the game for me. Playing at 120fps/Hz with gsync tho, maybe it helps.
Gsync/freesync helps with the hundreds of little hitches throughout the game but is no help at all on the big stuttery areas.