Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order $14.06 Europe and Latin America

shoes.jpeg

Apparently different pricing for different people. I get the $49.79 price as well. Still, $39.79 after coupon is a pretty good deal. I was almost tempted to buy this off of steam at their sale price of $49.99, so I'll definitely watch this one for a minute. Either way, good looking out.

Jesus H. Kittens...... I wanted this at $14 bux.... Fucked by Santa. Coal shafted..... (sigh)

$49.79 for me (Original price $59.99). This entire OP deserves a massive downvote.
Jesus. There have been so many 'barely warm' deals or deals for rich people lately...(like almost $1,000 cost items) :(

And I thought only ebay was targeting specific customers...hmmm....

Another one for the laundry list of EGS. Not that I'd have bought it even for $14, not from them.

I do not receive the 24 dollar price either. I have no problem buying from EGS but, I do not want to pay near full price for a game, since I hardly game anymore.

I'd bite at $14 and change after the coupon, but I have enough of a backlog to wait until the price drops. $49 for me.

yea shows up at 49 for me too and then 39 after the coupon. I will wait, not a heavy gamer anymore so Its easier to wait now for better deals and playing occasionally lol.

if it hits that price here in the USA I'll bite...but I don't feel like paying $49 (even with the $10 discount)

Back